Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gary2006uk
Forum: UK May 19th 11, 09:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By gary2006uk
Wouter Weylandt death on the Giro - why his helmet was returnedafter the accident ?

On 19 May, 14:36, Rob Morley wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 14:54:09 +0200

"cchris" wrote:
I am sure it is backwards. Just take a look before...
Forum: UK May 14th 11, 08:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By gary2006uk
how many dead cyclists does it take?

On 14 May, 16:45, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 12:12:13 +0100, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
apologies if this comes up twice, it seemed to have...
Forum: UK February 5th 11, 10:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By gary2006uk
Bike fitting question

On 5 Feb, 19:19, "gumbo" wrote:
I have been riding the same bike for a few years, but recently I've been
getting painful elbows and in the past week or two have been suffering...
Forum: UK September 29th 10, 09:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 42
Posted By gary2006uk
DFT says bikes and cars on the same roads is doomed to fail

On 26 Sep, 19:33, Tom Crispin wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:17:21 +0100, "Mrcheerful"

Forum: UK September 21st 10, 07:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gary2006uk
Feet on pedals

On 21 Sep, 08:25, Dieter Britz wrote:
Here in Denmark there has been a change in how people cycle. I notice that
most youngish people put the middle of their feet on the...
Forum: UK September 19th 10, 07:51 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gary2006uk
Pedestrian thanks police

On 19 Sep, 13:28, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
Marie wrote:
http://findarticles.com/p/news-articles/evening-post-bristol-uk/mi_80...

No doubt the...
Forum: UK November 11th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By gary2006uk
learning to ride

i returned to riding last year after 30 years off the bike.usualy did
over 12,000 miles a year.got a shock last year as i had lost the
confidence to push down on the pedal to start off.so i lowered...
Forum: UK July 26th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 112
Posted By gary2006uk
CTC Helmet Policy

On 26 Jul, 12:59, "Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:46:23 +0100, judith
said in :

I...
Forum: UK July 11th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By gary2006uk
puegot bike.

On Jul 8, 7:48 am, Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:11:11 -0700 (PDT)

gary2006uk wrote:
ive aquired an old puegot sports bike.it has...
Forum: UK July 7th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By gary2006uk
puegot bike.

ive aquired an old puegot sports bike.it has rigida rims,weinmann side
pull brakes,huret gears.it has a puegot cycles badge on the
downtube.model name on the downtube is ..rotary... seat tube...
Forum: UK July 7th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By gary2006uk
cleaning a bike

ive aquired a 70s puegot bike.it needs a good clean.what would anyone
reccomend to clean the frame,rims and spokes?.
gareth
Forum: UK May 15th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gary2006uk
ignorant cyclist

On 13 May, 23:57, Fr Jack wrote:
"OG" wrote:

"gary2006uk" wrote in message
Forum: UK May 13th 08, 10:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gary2006uk
ignorant cyclist

i was walking along my local cycle track outside caernarfon north
wales,its part of the national cycle network.lon eifion.im a cyclist
myself but was shocked today by the behaviour of a cyclist.he...
Forum: UK September 14th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By gary2006uk
cycling magazines

hi
does anyone have old cycling magazines from the 60s and 70s?.i was
silly enough to throw mine away.
cheers
gareth
Forum: UK September 7th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 135
Posted By gary2006uk
More distance per Calorie: Walk vrs Granny Gear Uphill?

On 7 Sep, 13:44, "
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:09 pm, Artemisia wrote:

Peter Clinch wrote:

I recall one incident...
Forum: General September 7th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 134

wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:09 pm, Artemisia wrote:

Peter Clinch wrote:

I recall one incident...
Forum: UK July 20th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 49
Posted By gary2006uk
How dangerous are rabbits?

On 18 Jul, 23:09, zzapper wrote:
Hi,
There are dozens of rabbits along my favorite run. I whistle or ring
my bell to clear the path, but I guess inevitably one day I will...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17