Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T Donily
Forum: General November 16th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By T Donily
Cycling health?

That is a big "Damn". Did you get compensated enough for it, their
negligence? That is a pretty bad reason to screw up the rest of you
cycling and athletic life.
I survived a major car...
Forum: General November 16th 06, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By T Donily
Cycling health?

Did you tear yourself up while trying to be Joe racer or just in the
course of putting on miles? I just pile up miles and only race out of the
saddle so my knees do get killed.
Bill...
Forum: General November 16th 06, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By T Donily
Cycling health?

Thanks all for the advice. Especially that of the "Block Sender" as when
doing so it cleared quite a few emails of this list. I have never thought
of reducing the crank length. Didn't really...
Forum: General November 15th 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By T Donily
Cycling health?

I'll look into these items. I'll have to pick my Dr's brain for what he
thinks should work. He recommends the Glucosemine for what it can do, I
just hope it works as well as they say.

Cyclist"...
Forum: General November 15th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By T Donily
Cycling health?

Ed,

I saw no point in your response what so ever. I never said I couldn't move.
If you're so into death and whatnot, then take your advice. I was just
looking for advice to try to rebuild one's...
Forum: General November 14th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By T Donily
Cycling health?

Hey all,

At one point in my life, I used to put a minimum of 20 miles per day on my
bike as I used it as my primary mode of transportation, and a great way to
burn off tension. But now, some 12...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6