Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 1.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike K Smith
Forum: UK August 15th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike K Smith
"He mikes it look so ayzee"....

On 15 Aug, 11:23, Peter Clinch wrote:
Andy Evans wrote:
And Bradley wiggins is on fire - he really is a cool
customer...........

A very strong entry from Evans...
Forum: UK June 19th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Mike K Smith
seat cover for rain?

On 19 Jun, 09:07, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:44:39 +0100

bugbear wrote:
[ How to keep a leather saddle dry ]
I...
Forum: UK June 13th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike K Smith
Find the right bike?

On 12 Jun, 16:10, Roos Eisma wrote:
Roos Eisma writes:
It's a Spec Glove City 3.1

Globe that is. Not sure what my fingers are up to nowadays but hitting...
Forum: UK June 3rd 08, 12:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike K Smith
c4rb0n K1TCH3N pr0n!

Mike K Smith wrote:
On 2 Jun, 10:37, Peter Clinch wrote:

I couldn't see the Irn Bru in the picture.

We did think about it... but it struck us we'd (a) have to...
Forum: UK June 2nd 08, 02:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike K Smith
c4rb0n K1TCH3N pr0n!

On 2 Jun, 10:37, Peter Clinch wrote:
But does that have a selection of bones, yeast extract, beans, mustard,
comics, piratical fashion accessories, malt loaf and street...
Forum: UK March 5th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Mike K Smith
recommendation to buy touring wheels via post

On 5 Mar, 15:26, davy wrote:
Dear All,

I need a recommendation of where to buy a set of touring wheel via
post. * 130OLN Shimano Hub + decent-ish 700c touring rim...
Forum: UK February 29th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 40
Posted By Mike K Smith
Coultas imprisoned for 4years

On 29 Feb, 15:14, wrote:
I'd be astonished if all the folks I see abroad on Cambridge streets
were making an carefully informed choice about their lack of helmetage
(and...
Forum: UK February 14th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike K Smith
Rims for touring wheel?

On 14 Feb, 16:18, John Everett
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:02:13 -0800 (PST), Mike K Smith

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll go with the OpenPro...
Forum: UK February 14th 08, 08:02 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike K Smith
Rims for touring wheel?

On 14 Feb, 01:46, Rob Morley wrote:
In article 399ec90f-ba7f-4ea9-96d8-d1c66a54bc87
@v46g2000hsv.googlegroups.com, Mike K Smith
says... My...
Forum: UK February 13th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike K Smith
Rims for touring wheel?

My wife's bike needs a new front wheel, 700c to take a 25-28mm tyre.
The existing wheel has a Mavic MA2 rim, but these are no longer
available.
What does the team think would be a suitable...
Forum: UK July 31st 06, 11:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike K Smith
cycle storage in oban

mark wrote:
The cycle shop just off the supermarket car park (Oban Cycles? Oban
Cyclery?) is really excellent, they helped me out when I split my rear
rim on a tour two years ago.
We had a...
Forum: UK July 28th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike K Smith
Flay me neck!

Dave Larrington wrote:

Now, everybody, why is my broadbean connection up and down like the
proverbial? Is it likely to be the crappy modem dying on its donkey, or
is it just like that...
Forum: UK July 12th 06, 12:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Mike K Smith
No receipt returns

elyob wrote:
Hi, on my last tour round Normandy my rack gave up on both sides with the
welds completely giving up and also introduced my previously unused panniers
to my back wheel.

I'm sure...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13