Worcester man 'livid' after cyclist throws paint on his car by Simon Mason[_6_]
What did the driver do? QUOTE: A YOUNG man was left furious after he saw a vandal throwing paint over his car, in what could have been an attack prompted by a...
“No excuse” – councillor slams motorists who drove on pavement to get round road closure by Simon Mason[_6_]
This anti-social behaviour seems to have struck a nerve with residents. Day 3! QUOTE: Drivers are continuing to ignore pop-up bike lanes as well as road...
New study finds that cyclists don’t hold up motorists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Our Near Miss of the Day series regularly features motorists overtaking cyclists in a dangerous manner simply to get ahead of them – a type of driving...
Man who died after collision with cyclist in Didsbury is named by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A man who died after a collision with a cyclist in south Manchester has been named. Ian Roland Gunn, 56, died in hospital a week after the collision in...
Drivers STILL using Liverpool pop-up lane as a 'car park' afterdouble yellows installed by Simon Mason[_6_]
Now they're really breaking the law. QUOTE: Thanks to complaints on social media and a hearty dose of pressure from the media, Liverpool Council council...
Cold liquid thrown over cyclist from car - assault reported to police by Simon Mason[_6_]
Passing scum in car assault a cyclist. QUOTE: Cold liquid thrown onto the back of a cyclist in Maidenhead is being treated as assault by police. At around...
Letter of the week: 'Help us fight for better cycling facilities' by Simon Mason[_6_]
AS WE are facing an ongoing Covid-19 crisis and an even greater impending climate change emergency, the government has asked people to leave their cars at home...
Don't hassle me - I'm riding my bike by AMuzi
https://710wor.iheart.com/content/2020-07-02-armed-bicyclist-fatally-shoots-driver-in-road-rage-incident/ With any luck some jerks will take the lesson to...
Remembering how to tie my shoes, going back for a do-rag by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 7/1/2020 11:36 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote: On 7/1/2020 12:18 AM, Joy Beeson wrote: I'd made a couple of short rides in my grubbies, in case I had...
Met ‘will speak to officer’ about video of black cyclist supposedly stopped for anti-social behaviour by Simon Mason[_6_]
About time too. QUOTE: The Metropolitan Police has said it will speak to the officer who accused a cyclist of anti-social behaviour “to understand the full...
Cyclist loses leg after being run over by back wheels of lorry - butgets back on bike - LONG by Simon Mason[_6_]
A Happy ending for a gutsy lady. QUOTE: A cyclist who lost her leg after she was hit by a skip lorry has got back on the saddle - five years after the...
Appeal after a cyclist was knocked off his bike and threatened with a machete by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: POLICE are appealing for dashcam footage after a man was knocked off his bike and threatened with a machete in Cheshire At about 6.50pm on Friday,...
LETTER - Southampton's transport plan will benefit everyone by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: As quoted in last Saturday’s Echo I am very happy that new cycle paths around Southampton are being marked out meaning an increased amount of space...
OT: Road rage motorist shot dead by cyclist in the US by Simon Mason[_6_]
One way of dealing with angry drivers. QUOTE: A fatal shooting in downtown Detroit Tuesday night shows how quickly things can go bad during a road rage...
Black cyclist stopped by London cop for "anti-social behaviour"including not wearing helmet, number plate or hi-viz by Simon Mason[_6_]
More clueless police! QUOTE: A video posted to Twitter shows a Metropolitan Police officer accusing a cyclist of “anti-social behaviour” because, among...
Prat by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/whats-on/arts-and-entertainment/comedian-phil-walkers-big-coast-coast-tour-will-bring-smiles-charity-2901745 How to look...
Today 12:02 PM
by Pamela Go to last post
4 54 UK
More cycle-friendly signs spotted in Manchester by Simon Mason[_6_]
Someone at Manchester council loves cyclists, it...
Police release more details about cyclist killed in A30 crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: More information about a cyclist who died following a crash with a lorry in Cornwall has been released. Devon and Cornwall Police has confirmed that...
nifty multitool by Lou Holtman[_5_]
Fits into the hollow axes of the GRX crankset and is held by a...
Today 05:56 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
7 51 Techniques
Remembering how to tie my shoes, going back for a do-rag by Joy Beeson
Ordinarily, riding to the farmers' market on Saturday isn't much news, but my last such trip was on the second of May, a few days before a masked man sliced up...
BBC tips on bike commuting by Radey Shouman
Now that the covids are weakening, the beeb has some tips for those that might ride to work. Most of it seemed pretty sane to me....
I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints by Simon Mason[_6_]
I used to sent footage of these idiots to the police when I rode along here to work. QUOTE: Residents have spoken of their shock after a boy was left with...