Better Braking? by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I've been looking only at the advertisements for direct mount brakes. Looking at them it appears a bit strange to me. The cables appear to come in at a 90...
Pedestrian and cyclist taken to Frimley Park Hospital following crashin Fleet by Simon Mason[_6_]
Two for the price of one. QUOTE: A pedestrian and a cyclist have been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in Fleet High Street. Hampshire Constabulary...
by JNugent Go to last post
17 55 UK
School kids rarely ride bicycle anymore, why? by Joerg[_2_]
On Friday afternoon during a road bike ride I came by two schools right at the time when they were letting out. The bike lane was full of parked cars...
Today 12:27 AM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
2 3 Techniques
Knocked off my Di2 RD by [email protected]
Because of the storm last week and the stormy wind last night and this morning there were a lot of tree branches and some trees on the trails. After dodging...
OT. Anything BICYCLING related going on here? LOL by Sir Ridesalot
Anyone here doing anything BICYCLING related? Cheers
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
82 84 Techniques
Nederlander low gear innovation by AMuzi
We usually advise 'follow manufacturer's directions' but in this case a clever exception shows some...
Cyclist finds lobsters abandoned in a hedge on the side of the road by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist's snappy actions saved the lives of three lifeless lobsters which had appeared to have been abandoned at the roadside. Peter Leidig made the...
Yesterday 11:02 AM
by Modesty Go to last post
5 28 UK
فعاليات و*دة البرامج المتخصصة مارس 2020 م - الشهادة قابلة للتصديق من الخارجية الامريكية بواشنطن وسفارة بلد المشارك by UHRDA EDUCATION
الات*اد العربي لتنمية الموارد البشرية فعاليات و*دة البرامج المتخصصة مارس 2020...
Yesterday 10:18 AM
by UHRDA EDUCATION Go to last post