Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: emanon
Forum: General October 18th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By emanon
recycling inner tubes?

"Paul Kossa" wrote in message
I, for the life of me, cannot get a patch to seal an inner tube...
Forum: General September 23rd 08, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By emanon
Support on my 300+ mile ride

"Bob Tucker" wrote in message
Hello Fellow Cyclers,

I’m writing to tell you some exciting news and...
Forum: General July 19th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By emanon
Bous time/no bonus time?

"catzz66" wrote in message

What is your opinion on this? [Bonus time/no bonus time.]

I feel lost.

Forum: General July 19th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By emanon
Traveling With Your Bike By Air

My thanks to all for the information. That's alot to mull over! As of right
now, the two leading options, in no particular order, are getting a hard
shell case for use as luggage and shipping the...
Forum: General July 16th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By emanon
Traveling With Your Bike By Air

I am starting to lay plans for a trip. I've never wanted to take a bike by
air before, so I don't know what is required. Any suggestions where to
start? The trip is within the US and because of the...
Forum: General July 10th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By emanon
Shooting range to fire from bicycle?

wrote in message
I apologize if this sounds troll-ish, which it probably will, but it's
really just...
Forum: General July 10th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By emanon
Fit Question

"Rex Kerr" wrote in message
I've never had a bike that actually fit me. I have three bikes that I
ride regularly, and a fourth that is...
Forum: General July 8th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By emanon
None cycling exercise? Off-season training?

wrote in message
Unfortunately, some of us cyclists live in places we're, in winter,
it's actually...
Forum: General July 7th 08, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By emanon
Is It Just American Drivers . . .

"ZBicyclist" wrote in message
emanon wrote:
I went out to burn some calories and run some errands today. I
traveled...
Forum: General July 6th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By emanon
Is It Just American Drivers . . .

I went out to burn some calories and run some errands today. I traveled a
road that is not closed to bicycles and has two car lanes in each direction.
I ride just to the left of the white line that...
Forum: General July 6th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By emanon
new routes

"recycled" wrote in message

How mush forethought do you put into route selection? Is it a
serendipitous, 'wherever I end up' or...
Forum: UK June 21st 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By emanon
Do you carry a gun while out on a ride?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
(I'm not going to be posting here for a while --unless...
Forum: Rides June 21st 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By emanon
Do you carry a gun while out on a ride?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
(I'm not going to be posting here for a while --unless...
Forum: Social Issues June 21st 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By emanon
Do you carry a gun while out on a ride?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
(I'm not going to be posting here for a while --unless...
Forum: General June 21st 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 31
Posted By emanon
Do you carry a gun while out on a ride?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
(I'm not going to be posting here for a while --unless...
Forum: General June 20th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By emanon
Formula for actual # of usable gears

"Ablang" wrote in message
Due to cross-chaining issues, I came up w/ a formula for the actual #
of...
Forum: General May 25th 08, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By emanon
Help on choosing new bike

"Shark" wrote in message
There are so many different bicycle options these days that I'm
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17