Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: henque19
Forum: Unicycling April 8th 08, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By henque19
KH/Schlumpf issue

Well, I've tried the counter-stereing for a bit now and it really
works!
Thanks a lot johnfoss!!

It doesnt work perfectly yet, but I realize that I just need more
training.

--
henque19
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

siafirede: Im using dual drilled moments, 125/150. The pedals are at 125
now.
Thanks for the tips, lets hope Kris sees this :)

joemarshall: I was hoping that was for 36". I too have reached...
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By henque19
KH/Schlumpf issue

Hey guys!

I got me a geared hub a few weeks ago and obviously i LOVE IT! I put it
on a nimbus 29" with KH rim and Big Apple tire. I had to modify the
bearing holders a bit with a grinder.

Although...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By henque19
To buy, or to wait?

If you mean nimbus with ISIS cranks or the KH moment craks?
The thing with the splined nimbus is that although they are splined,
the quality isn't really that good. The cranks bend quite easily.
So...
Forum: Unicycling February 27th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By henque19
Not quite your average unicycle movie...

Hahaha, that explains it

--
henque19
henque19's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12252
Replies: 34
Posted By henque19
Not quite your average unicycle movie...

That happens to me too. Anyone know what the problem is?

--
henque19
henque19's Profile:...

I agree with you Innes!
I tried the T7 on my newly built geared 29". I find the saddle handle
way better for going up hills, it lifts the uni straight up. The T7 is
just unnecessary leverage. It...
Forum: Unicycling February 21st 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By henque19
UNICON XV: Wellington, New Zealand 2009/2010

Sweeeeeeet!!!

I'm coming (I really want to anyway..)
It'll be fun to get back to where I first learnt how to unicycle ;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By henque19
New Coker

What a sweet ride! I'd kill to get my hands on one. Too bad my mind is
already set on a geared 29er..

I just cant stop drewling, so...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By henque19
Coker Discussion Thread

What a sweet ride! I'd kill to get my hands on one. Too bad my mind is
already set on a geared 29er..

I just cant stop drewling, so cool

Edit: Oops, wrong thread.. Still sort of relevant...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 07, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 118
Posted By henque19
KH-Schlumpf geared hub will be at Fluck

Kris, any progress on the hub?
Is it too early to ask you when it will be available and at what cost?

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 06, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By henque19
Review of 29X2.3 ExiWolf tire

Whenever it becomes available...
I've been waiting for half a year and still no news. I'm thinking of
getting a Panaracer Rampage instead, seems wide enough.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By henque19
Wide 29" tire

Yes, i know, but they're making a 29" version of it. Can't wait until
its finished..

--
henque19
henque19's Profile:...

Don't get maguras, WAY too expensive. I found a old crappy break and a
handle lying around. Looked at my unicycle and thought "why not?". A
few hours later i had a very well working break that didnt...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By henque19
Wide 29" tire

The exiwolf is wider that the kenda, I found a really good tyre website
that tells you all the numbers you'll ever need:
http://www.mtbtires.com/specs/700.html

The panaracer rampage seems like a...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By henque19
Wide 29" tire

Cool! Thanks a lot guys!

--
henque19
henque19's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12252
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By henque19
Wide 29" tire

I've got a 29" muni, and i love it!
But the problem is that the tire i have is only 2.1" wide. The widest
available at the moment (as far as i know) is 2.3". Does anyone know if
there is a wider tire...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 06, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By henque19
Wide 29" rire?

I've got a 29" muni, and i love it!
But problem is that the tire i have is only 2.1" wide. The widest