Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: holdmybeerandwatchthis
Forum: Racing August 3rd 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Weird Instability Problem When Putting The Power Down...

On Aug 3, 11:31 am, Christopher Harrison
wrote:
when riding no-hands does the bike have a tendency to veer to one
side?

I wouldn't say so, no. However,...
Forum: Techniques July 4th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
helmet camera----any recommendations?

I am interested in a small, all weather helmet camera. I have been
told that some models run continuously and on a three minute loop. If
you record something important, you punch a button and save...
Forum: Techniques June 20th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

On Jun 19, 10:11 am, "Tom Nakashima" wrote:
"* * Chas" wrote in ...

I have 6...
Forum: Techniques June 20th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

On Jun 19, 9:04 am, "* * Chas" wrote:
"Callistus Valerius" wrote in message

Forum: Techniques June 20th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

On Jun 19, 7:28 am, "Tom Nakashima" wrote:
I have searched the groups but don't see an answer. I have been riding
for years, mostly for triathlon but also for...
Forum: Techniques June 20th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

On Jun 19, 6:47 am, "Callistus Valerius"
wrote:
I have searched the groups but don't see an answer. I have been riding
for years, mostly for triathlon but also for...
Forum: Techniques June 20th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

On Jun 18, 9:37 pm, Michael Warner wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 01:11:55 -0000, holdmybeerandwatchthis wrote:
I have searched the groups but don't see an answer. I have been...
Forum: Techniques June 20th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

On Jun 18, 8:22 pm, landotter wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:11 pm, holdmybeerandwatchthis
wrote:
Yep, both bikes are exactily the same geometry and seat. I...
Forum: Techniques June 19th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Seat Too Wide?

I have searched the groups but don't see an answer. I have been riding
for years, mostly for triathlon but also for cyclocross. I have been
doing a lot of climbing in the mountains, and I have been...
Forum: Techniques April 30th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Question about frame/fork stiffness

On Apr 29, 7:16 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
I suggest a trip with your bicycle to the most knowledgeable Trek
dealer/mechanic around... not the shop where you had the...
Forum: Techniques April 29th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Question about frame/fork stiffness

On Apr 28, 3:46 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
I am wondering about the stiffness, or lack there of, in the joint of
my fork and headtube. To keep the story short, work...
Forum: Techniques April 28th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Question about frame/fork stiffness

I am wondering about the stiffness, or lack there of, in the joint of
my fork and headtube. To keep the story short, work has been done on
my headtube/headset/steering tube combination. When I ride...
Forum: Marketplace December 10th 06, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Are the Bontrager Race XXX lite forks available?

Is anybody retailing the Race XXX lite forks? I have been told they are
unavailable.
Forum: Techniques December 10th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
TREK 5900 replacement fork question

I have been through the bottom cup replacement headache on the 5900
TREK. The dealer indicated that they would replace the original fork
with a Bontrager XXX lite fork. I researched the fork and it...
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Want to buy Avocet Cross II K in 700x28

I am looking for a set of two. Wire bead/Kevlar belt. thanks, John
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Wanted: Chris King or like headset

I am looking for a black threadless Chris King or like quality 1 1/8
headset for my cyclecross frame.
Durability is a must. JC
Forum: Techniques November 15th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Feedback on Bontrager XXX Lite fork

I am looking at replacing the fork that came on my TREK 5900 with a
Bontrager RACE XXX Lite fork. Just curious what the experience has been
since they came out in 2003. There are no messages in this...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17