Rock n Roll by [email protected]
Frank, On my Eddy Merckx I was using an old chain so I would lube it with Rock n Roll and let it dry over-night. The chain would stay relatively clean though...
Bike race on the A3?? Are they f*cking joking! by [email protected]
What utter feeble minded feckwit thought it would be a good idea to hold a bike race on the A3 south of guildford on a wednesday?? This is the main dual...
Rubber cement question by Joerg[_2_]
We all know that the stuff in those tiny rubber cement tubes dries out over time, sometimes even when unopened. So after advice here in the group I bought a...
by Doug Landau Go to last post
85 389 Techniques
Chain Line by John B.[_3_]
In a recent discussion I suggested changing from the old square tapered BB to a modern Shimano outboard bearing bracket. The argument was that this would...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
76 598 Techniques
what price victory? by AMuzi
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/06/20/move-over-blood-doping-cyclists-might-be-poop-doping-soon/?utm_term=.7e636becc2cf -- Andrew...
3 90 Techniques
Another Case of those safe CF bikes by [email protected]
The 2017 Tour of Flanders.... This rider was involved in a single rider crash on a city street lined with people and NO obstructions to run into. The Bahrain...
Does Your City Require Bicycle Registration? by sms
Last Tuesday someone from our Bicycle-Pedestrian Commission approached me about our City's law requiring bicycle registration. I didn't even realize it was...
by sms Go to last post
14 213 Techniques
TICK TICK TICK by [email protected]
And https://www.forbes.com/sites/carmendrahl/2017/06/22/this-is-what-we-know-about-how-the-lone-star-tick-causes-meat-allergies/#9cb9c7753aae
4 36 Techniques
No skateboards, rollerblades or bicycles by AMuzi
Well, that's what the signs say anyway http://abc7chicago.com/news/bicyclists-falls-fatally-struck-by-red-line-train/2141790/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
2 134 Techniques
Good thing to check bike when new sound comes suddenly by Sir Ridesalot
I was riding home from out in the country this evening when the bike started making a unusual asound. It sounded like a brake pad rubbing on a rim. Stopped,...
Yesterday 03:05 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
8 250 Techniques
2 fast for conditions by [email protected]
the video uncensored https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAydSRyeKzM