Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Munieer
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By The Munieer
At CMW -Looking for Thousands Oaks camo helmet rider

MuniSano;1143188 wrote:
Could it quite possibly have been?
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74483

Hi, if it's Corbin you are referring to, it's not him

thanks
Forum: Unicycling May 12th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By The Munieer
trials tutorials

Very nice stuff. I have saved it, thanks for putting it up.

--
The Munieer

Rod Wylie - Email teachndad (att) gmail(dott) com

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicyclingLA.com) ...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By The Munieer
Santiago Trail, Corona, CA

Cheeeerzz! Gentlemen!

Looks like great fun. Some questions. Anyone can answer.

1. Was anyone running a brake? If so, did it help/hinder?

2. Did the rain the previous week, soften up the soil,...
Forum: Unicycling February 13th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By The Munieer
LOS ANGELES MUNI RIDER CASTING CALL for 2/14 pays $2,400

This goes out to fellow MUNieers anywhere near Los Angeles. Below is a
casting call announcement I only got this tonight for a call on
Wednesday. If you are chosen, it pays a sweet $2400.

Contact...
Forum: Unicycling February 8th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By The Munieer
You'll never believe who's on a uni

Kris needs to just donate one to him, so he has one. That's marketing.

--
The Munieer

Rod Wylie - Email teachndad (att) gmail(dott) com

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'...
Forum: Unicycling October 20th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By The Munieer
Los Angeles Muni Weekend details

when I first heard about this, Ifigured, that this would be up in Santa
Barbara on the longest and grueling trails. The drive up with those
long trails would have made it impossible, but looking at...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6