Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dane Buson
Forum: General January 14th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Dane Buson
bicycle theif characteristics

ilaboo wrote:
any studies of characteristics of stolen bikes--like where stolen
where found? where was the theifs address vs where bike stolen?

I don't know about that, but I...
Forum: General January 14th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Dane Buson
SUV bikes?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Dane Buson wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Forum: General January 13th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Dane Buson
PING: Bill Baka

Dan C wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:02:46 -0800, Tom Keats wrote:

Y'know what? You 'n Bill have never really met each other, right? You

SNIP

Bugger...
Forum: General January 12th 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Dane Buson
SUV bikes?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

They can also be kitted up with this, a most practical electric assist:

http://cleverchimp.com/products/stokemonkey/

I am gratified to see...
Forum: General January 12th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Dane Buson
SUV bikes?

DougC wrote:
wrote:
Hello,

I was looking around on the Surly website, and found a terrific
looking bike called the "Big Dummy"...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Dane Buson
Freezing Weather

Brian Huntley wrote:
On Dec 7, 6:40*am, "Cadseen" wrote:
On a day like this I will stick to the Tacx Imagic

Forum: General December 10th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 88
Posted By Dane Buson
bike lights melt snow! Get one now!

kenji wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote:

those people are mouth breathers. Anybody that can't keep a second set of...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 3rd 08, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 3
Posted By Dane Buson
Cult Forced Members To Get Vasectomies

Tom Sherman wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
On Dec 1, 7:24 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
As if the environmental damage weren't enough.... Too...
Forum: Social Issues December 3rd 08, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Tom Sherman wrote:
Siskuwihane wrote:
On Dec 1, 7:24 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
As if the environmental damage weren't enough.... Too...
Forum: General December 2nd 08, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Dane Buson
Isn't this getting ridiculous?

Luigi de Guzman wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:40:21 -0800, Dane Buson wrote:

Your list is fairly comprehensive, but I'm almost positive you're
missing at least one...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 34
Posted By Dane Buson
Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama's ???eligibility

landotter wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:41*pm, Dane Buson wrote:
landotter wrote:

Oh yeah--it's Stormfront meets the Ole Time Gospel...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 34
Posted By Dane Buson
Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama's eligibility

PatTX wrote:
:: PatTX wrote:
::: This can all be solved by going to www.snopes.com Among other
::: things, they show a newspaper announcement of the...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 34
Posted By Dane Buson
Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama's ??eligibility

landotter wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:36*am, Dane Buson wrote:
landotter wrote:

Check out my local board, it's freakin'...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 34
Posted By Dane Buson
Demand that US presidential electors investigate Obama's ?eligibility

landotter wrote:

Check out my local board, it's freakin' hilarious:

http://tinyurl.com/6nxdja

"Obama supporters kill Wal-Mart employee in stampede"

Wow, I...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

PatTX wrote:
This can all be solved by going to www.snopes.com Among other things, they
show a newspaper announcement of the day of his birth--in Hawaii!

Hey! Don't try...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Dane Buson
Things to be known before purchasing condoms!

wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:48*am, Rocky wrote:
*Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Dane Buson
Isn't this getting ridiculous?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Dane Buson wrote:

--
Dane Buson -
Forum: General December 1st 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Chalo wrote:

The other day, I topped up all 32 wheelbarrow tires on the 80-foot
pedal-powered rattlesnake parked at my house.
^^^^^^^^^
This is a sentence I...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By Dane Buson
Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2 ?cartridges.

Jorg Lueke wrote:
On Nov 30, 9:09*am, SMS wrote:

After he was done with the pump he thanked me, and I said something like
"how come you...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Rocky wrote:
Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
any kind of...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 107
Posted By Dane Buson
Trikes for winter

Tom Sherman wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 1st 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By Dane Buson
Trikes for winter

Tom Sherman wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:
Tom Sherman...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Dane Buson
Isn't this getting ridiculous?

SMS wrote:
wrote:

Good point. Until then, the trusty flasks will have to remain the
standard. On that note, avoid putting anything sugary...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 62
Posted By Dane Buson
Isn't this getting ridiculous?

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
Dane Buson wrote:

Are you in Oregon now? I thought you were still east and south of the
Mason-Dixon line.

Also, feel free to get a hold of...
Forum: General November 26th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 107
Posted By Dane Buson
SFPD needs to crack down on Bicyclists with No Lights (& SF-GG ?Bridge-Larkspur Ride Report)

Peter Cole wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

And of course the in-hub generators are the best of all. But none that
I've seen generate sufficient power for a decent...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500