Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: EuanB[_33_]
Forum: Australia April 28th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 6:21 pm, rooman wrote:

Now you ARE talking !!,

Salesman: So sir, the $12,000 mega-carbon-extra-bling?

Punter: Yep, that's the one.

Salesman: Good, now if I can...
Forum: Australia April 28th 07, 06:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 3:07 pm, Shane Stanley
wrote:
In article ,

EuanB wrote:
Bikes...
Forum: Australia April 27th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 2:34 pm, "Theo Bekkers" wrote:
EuanB wrote:
Last time I checked pedestrians are not allowed on roads other than to
cross them, so what's your point?

Forum: Australia April 27th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 2:05 pm, Shane Stanley
wrote:
In article ,

EuanB wrote:
Last time...
Forum: Australia April 27th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 12:38 pm, Shane Stanley
wrote:
In article ,

EuanB wrote:
Eh? How...
Forum: Australia April 27th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

My idea of a safe bike path:
Not exclusive to cyclists - why create separation and the impression we're
somehow special?

Bluntly, cycling is superior.

There is no more efficient method of...
Forum: Australia April 27th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 9:54 am, Shane Stanley
wrote:
In article ,

EuanB wrote:
OK, I'll...
Forum: Australia April 27th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 27, 9:07 am, "Theo Bekkers" wrote:
EuanB wrote:
OK, I'll spell out once more my idea of a safe bike path.

Exclusive to cyclists.

One way.

Forum: Australia April 26th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 206
Posted By EuanB[_33_]
Unsafe at any speed?-Path beside Beach Rd

On Apr 26, 4:36 pm, Shane Stanley
wrote:
In article ,

EuanB ...