Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amit Ghosh
Forum: Racing July 19th 11, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Lafferties Probably all over this

On Jul 19, 2:35*pm, ilan wrote:
On Jul 19, 2:29*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

These are police investigations, and the French police routinely do
illegal...
Forum: Racing July 19th 11, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Lafferties Probably all over this

On Jul 18, 10:19*pm, ilan wrote:
On Jul 18, 6:16*pm, "William R. Mattil"

Forum: Racing July 9th 11, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Amit Ghosh
british dumbasses ...

On Jul 5, 11:25*pm, Uncle Dave wrote:
On Jul 4, 9:27*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

are there any pubs in London that are showing the tour ?

If you...
Forum: Racing July 9th 11, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Amit Ghosh
british dumbasses ...

On Jul 4, 10:26*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:
Amit Ghosh wrote:
are there any pubs in London that are showing the tour ?

http://www.lookmumnohands.com/

dutch...
Forum: Racing July 4th 11, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Amit Ghosh
british dumbasses ...

On Jul 4, 4:27*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:
are there any pubs in London that are showing the tour ?

maybe some gay bars ?
Forum: Racing July 4th 11, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Amit Ghosh
british dumbasses ...

are there any pubs in London that are showing the tour ?
Forum: Racing July 4th 11, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Amit Ghosh
The secret ingredient in DZ's vegan diet: meat

On Jul 4, 1:48*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.sportsscientists.com/2011/07/sport-shorts-ironman-wr-zabri...

ok, as a "good" Catholic boy I consider salmon a...
Forum: Racing June 30th 11, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Semi-trivial Crank observations

On Jun 26, 5:53*pm, Chris M wrote:
The Campagnolo UT cranks released for IIRC the 2007 model year forward
seem pretty sweet. They make some of the lightest aluminum...
Forum: Racing May 11th 11, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Who can do the math on this ? Wouter

On May 10, 6:00*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
You have a 160 lb cyclist going 35-40 mph hit his "pedal" *(toes, foot
ankle shin etc) into an immovable object (the stone...
Forum: Racing May 3rd 11, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Tilford comes up with solid idea - someone needs to sue Floyd Landis

On May 3, 9:12*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 5/2/2011 7:58 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:

Forum: Racing April 20th 11, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Amit Ghosh
This may sound bigoted but I will never understand Jews

On Apr 19, 10:37*pm, raamman wrote:

communication is what makes the world work, or not: sometimes a simple
honest explanation would go miles to resolve differences; but...
Forum: Racing April 15th 11, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

On Apr 12, 1:00*am, --D-y wrote:

I've seen at least one local race where the national-caliber guy found
someone who was willing to work, and was rewarded with 2nd.
Point...
Forum: Racing April 14th 11, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Amit Ghosh
It's all about the hat. Who knew?

On Apr 13, 10:26*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
I claim first bragging rights on rbr to a small hat size.

maybe you should consider switching to swimming.
Forum: Racing April 10th 11, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

On Apr 10, 3:03*pm, Mike Owens wrote:

My name is Mike.

dumbass,

it's nothing personal, have a thicker skin.

They hadn't won the race yet. *It was also a mistake for...
Forum: Racing April 10th 11, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

On Apr 10, 3:22*pm, --D-y wrote:

No, not "trade pulls". Get help from others if possible and attack.
Recognizing that when faced with far superior strength, sometimes
Forum: Racing April 10th 11, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

On Apr 10, 2:42*pm, Mike Owens wrote:

I thought it was a terrible mistake on Garmin's part to let 30 riders
go up the road after Orchies. *

dumbass,

they won the race.

if...
Forum: Racing April 10th 11, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

On Apr 10, 12:23*pm, --D-y wrote:

First USCF license in 1980. First sewups in '72.

Comments stand. Negative teamwork to defeat a stronger opponent--
somewhat stinky but...
Forum: Racing April 10th 11, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

On Apr 10, 11:28*am, --D-y wrote:

This isn't the Wednesday Night Crit series, it's the Queen of the
Classics.
Hushovd did not ride like a champion, but a team...
Forum: Racing April 6th 11, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Gotta Feel For Him

On Apr 5, 9:02*am, Fred Flintstein

No one was going to trade pulls with him. Not after how he
ripped Boonen's legs off last year, not after he just rode
away from people the weekend...
Forum: Racing April 5th 11, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Gotta Feel For Him

On Apr 3, 9:47*pm, TheCoz wrote:

I'm not sure why Cancellera kept his nose out in the wind for so long
during this race.

dumbass,

it was his race to lose and he...
Forum: Racing March 28th 11, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Interesting article studying race radio

On Mar 25, 12:13*am, Fred Flintstein

And I was wrong about Bruyneel refining Echavarri's strategy.
If you watch the Leth documentary 'Stars and Watercarriers',
you see many instances where the...
Forum: Racing March 28th 11, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Huge Yawn

On Mar 26, 8:41*pm, Mike wrote:
Hmm...RBR seems to be doing well without me.
And yeah, Cancellera is a totally normal rider, not at all doped, all
is well. Who would...
Forum: Racing March 7th 11, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Amit Ghosh
JV/Lowe Dispute

On Mar 7, 2:33*am, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

Dumbass -

I tried to read it, but after about 1 minute, it sounded like way too much
of a cat fight.

dumbass,

it's...
Forum: Racing March 7th 11, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Amit Ghosh
L'equipe

On Mar 4, 8:53*pm, ilan wrote:
I spent a couple of hours talking to a L'Equipe journalist I met at a
cafe. I actually did all of the talking and seemed to make some
headway...
Forum: Racing March 7th 11, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Amit Ghosh
Poorly Thought-out plans, Hall of Fame edition

On Mar 7, 1:26*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Powercranks-for-less-than-600/

DIY Powercranks.

The bodged and welded crank arms are moderately...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500