Question: Quality of Campagnolo Mirage components. by Ivars Ulinskis
piektdiena, 1999. gada 19. februāris 09:00:00 UTC+1 Rick Denney rakstīja: On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:13:04 -0800, "zracerx" wrote: ...
Today 04:41 AM
by Ivars Ulinskis Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
I approved of a road bike on a sidewalk. by Joy Beeson
This afternoon, I looked across the street, saw a road bike on the sidewalk, and told my companion the rider was doing right. Those narrow tires slice into...
Crash at Worlds Women's TT (spoilers) by Mark J.
One of the major competitors at the World Championships Women's TT had a nasty crash (but expected to "fully recover"). You can see a clear shot in the first...
New Tactical Cycling Maneuver by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/a-seattle-cop-rode-his-bike-over-a-protesters-head-during/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
87 91 Techniques
Carbon Fiber wheels and braking by Mark Cleary[_3_]
I have always road basic aluminum clincher wheels. Every once in awhile I get an urge to try CF wheels. First of all is that a bad idea do they really do much...
Front Brake LH or RH? by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/rose-bikes-puts-uk-bike-sales-on-hold-over-brake-rules/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
Bicycle Sales by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I just posted my Madone on Craigs list and I couldn't even see it yet and I got an email that bought it. So with my flat bar group that no one is interested...
Preposterous Di2 Problem by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Di2 is a system that relies upon wires to transmit the commands about the system. So you would expect these wires to be available. Ordering them from Amazon,...
Yesterday 10:44 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
6 42 Techniques
Scots cyclist tells of terror as 'moron' driver 'tries to ram' himand pal off rural road by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A Scots cyclist has told of his terror as an 'idiot' driver allegedly attempted to ram him and his pal off the road. Ashley Keenon said he hit the...
Change of Seasons by Joy Beeson
I must remember that one handkerchief in the handkerchief pocket and a spare in the notebook pocket no longer constitute an ample supply. Starts out at sixty...