Video: Slow-moving idiot driver forces cyclist off the road onWoodhead Pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an absolute dickhead this driver is. QUOTE: A cyclist who was out riding with his partner in the Pennines on Saturday has filmed the moment a motorist...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
34 126 UK
E-Bikes by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I just went over to San Francisco and got a set of handlebars. I was completely lost since I had the idea that the guy lived over in the Marina District. The...
Today 05:25 AM
by sms Go to last post
6 18 Techniques
{Politics so we don't have to change the subject. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is...
by news18 Go to last post
127 457 Techniques
Karma... by JNugent[_12_]
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/27/keir-starmer-contacted-by-police-after-collision-with-cyclist-in-london QUOTE: Collision with cyclist in...
Near Miss of the Day 488: Driver turns across cyclist on shared-use path by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a knobhead this driver is! QUOTE: Today's video in our Near Miss of the Day series shows the moment a motorist turned across a cyclist on a shared-use...
Today 12:42 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
6 30 UK
Off topic but will give it a shot by Mark Cleary[_3_]
I know we have brains on this group. My HP laptop will not even start up. Removed battery to bypass and still will not power on. Did all the stuff to reset but...
COVID and riding by Joy Beeson
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 21:00:33 -0400, Joy Beeson wrote: On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:52:26 -0400, Joy Beeson ...
OT: Minivan passenger killed as he pushed cyclist to her death by Simon Mason[_6_]
Instant Karma. QUOTE: A minivan passenger who pushed a cyclist from her bike, killing her, was himself killed after he fell out of the vehicle. The incident...
Near Miss of the Day 489: Another driver turning across a cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet another idiot who can't use their inside door mirror before making sure it's safe to make a turn. I got £5000 when the same thing happened to me in...
Taking the lane = hazard by Sir Ridesalot
I find it quite interesting that when I ride lane center on a two-way road with a single lane of traffic in each direction, that the most frequent hazard I...
Campaigning by Bicycle by sms
Win or lose, this campaign season has been fun despite Covid-19. My campaign, and another candidate who I support, have been doing socially-distant campaign...
Yesterday 04:45 PM
by sms Go to last post
0 14 Techniques
Spot the difference! by colwyn[_2_]
Cyclists demand new right to ride side by side ( Headline in printed copy of The Times) New Highway Code rules to protect cyclists riding side by side (...
One in three drivers don’t (SIC) give cyclists enough space when passing claims survey by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: One in three motorists do not (SIC) give cyclists sufficient space when overtaking and are unaware of the penalties for failing to do so, according to...
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 18 UK
Drivers 'urged to be aware that cyclists are allowed to ride side-by-side' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Drivers are being urged to be aware that cyclists can ride two abreast on narrow roads in a proposed revision of the Highway Code to improve...
Man who knocked cyclist off bike fined by magistrates - good result by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A MAN has admitted crashing into a cyclist and knocking him off his bike in a poor attempt to get around. Boston Goddard pleaded guilty to driving...
Handlebar bags by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Handlebar bags: Some of us like them. For some reasons, see "My PBP Bike: Rack and Bag" at https://www.renehersecycles.com/journal/ -- - Frank Krygowski
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post