Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jan
Forum: UK March 7th 10, 01:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Jan
Help please re bike rental idea

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Jan wrote:
As some of you may know we run a Bed & Breakfast...
Forum: UK March 5th 10, 01:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Jan
Help please re bike rental idea

Thanks everyone for your contributions so far..... We have another 6 weeks
or so to decide whether we are going to go ahead with this for this year. So
please feel free to add your comments,...
Forum: UK March 3rd 10, 07:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Jan
Help please re bike rental idea

"Happi Monday" wrote in message
On 03/03/2010 18:10, Tom Crispin wrote

My advice if not to worry about litigation. Take sensible...
Forum: UK March 3rd 10, 05:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Jan
Help please re bike rental idea

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:00:23 -0000 someone who may be "Jan"
Forum: UK March 3rd 10, 12:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 80
Posted By Jan
Help please re bike rental idea

As some of you may know we run a Bed & Breakfast on IW. As part of our
"Green" Policy we are looking into offering free bicycle rental to our
guests.

We have sourced Mountain bikes form a...
Forum: Racing July 12th 09, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Jan
Anyone else taking great joy the thought of Cavendish in the broom wagon?

Donald Munro wrote:
Howard Kveck wrote:
I don't care for Caendish much but he does give his team mates
credit for their
work at setting him up for those wins. That's something I...
Forum: Racing July 11th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Jan
Anyone else taking great joy the thought of Cavendish in the broom wagon?

Bug wrote:
The little ******* was pretty cocky in his post race interviews.

Disagree, He's not cocky, he's actually quite humble.

Now
he is out of the green jersey and soon might be out of...
Forum: Racing July 11th 09, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Jan
This has all been seemingly one sided

cycledogg wrote:
On Jul 10, 10:49 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
FWIW, I think it's notable that Armstrong did not even attempt to
jump out of the bunch in the last 200...
Forum: UK July 8th 09, 11:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Jan
One man and his stage (SPOILERS)

Simon Brooke wrote:
Go Thomas!

I can remember afternoon after afternoon five years ago when I sagged
off work to sit on the sofa, yelling 'Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!' as
though, a thousand...
Forum: UK July 8th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan
ITV4 Commentator???

Happi Monday wrote:
Jan wrote:
I'm flitting between International Eurosport and ITV 4.
Who is it today on ITV4 ? Sounds Australian, but not a voice I
recognise TIA

jan

Was it...
Forum: UK July 7th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan
ITV4 Commentator???

I'm flitting between International Eurosport and ITV 4.
Who is it today on ITV4 ? Sounds Australian, but not a voice I recognise

TIA

jan
Forum: UK July 6th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan
Today's TDF TV Coverage

Jan wrote:
On now: ITV 4 via the Red Button

Also Eurosport International and British

Jan

If you didn't see it live......don't miss the replay
Forum: UK July 6th 09, 02:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan
Today's TDF TV Coverage

On now: ITV 4 via the Red Button

Also Eurosport International and British

Jan
Forum: UK May 28th 09, 09:15 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan
Moulton in garage

Nigel Cliffe wrote:
Jan wrote:
My mother has found in the back of the garage her rusty old blue
Moulton ( Standard ???) circa 1967.- It was last ridden in around
1972. Is this worth...
Forum: UK May 28th 09, 08:04 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan
Moulton in garage

My mother has found in the back of the garage her rusty old blue Moulton (
Standard ???) circa 1967.- It was last ridden in around 1972. Is this
worth keeping? Is it restorable? Or financially...
Forum: UK May 16th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Jan
Cycle stroller.

Marc wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

"Tom Crispin" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 16 May 2009 10:02:32...
Forum: UK May 16th 09, 01:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Jan
Cycle stroller.

mileburner wrote:
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
Interesting cycle/baby buggy now available in the...
Forum: Racing April 19th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Jan
Amstel

Jan wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
Howard Kveck wrote:
F Schleck.

I guess not. Heavy crash (his 2nd o/t day).

Taken to hospital along with Australian Matthew Lloyd
Forum: Racing April 19th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Jan
Amstel

Susan Walker wrote:
Howard Kveck wrote:
F Schleck.

I guess not. Heavy crash (his 2nd o/t day).

Taken to hospital along with Australian Matthew Lloyd
Forum: Racing February 19th 09, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By Jan
Trees along ToC Course

Watching ToC on TV now, can someone tell me what the rows and rows of trees
are.
Thanks

Jan
Forum: Racing February 17th 09, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Jan
Racers with Twitter accounts?

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has a list of cyclists with Twitter accounts.
Johan's is pretty interesting, and even Lance has some fun things to
say from time to time. Who...
Forum: Racing February 16th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Jan
Worst cycling coverage

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Jan wrote:
Paul G. wrote:
On Feb 16, 6:36 am, "Jan" wrote:
Did US TV coverage show the prize presentations after yesterdays
Forum: Racing February 16th 09, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Jan
Worst cycling coverage

Paul G. wrote:
On Feb 16, 6:36 am, "Jan" wrote:
Did US TV coverage show the prize presentations after yesterdays
stage?

Jan

Versus showed the usual podium...
Forum: Racing February 16th 09, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Jan
Worst cycling coverage

Randall wrote:
On Feb 16, 6:36 am, "Jan" wrote:
Did US TV coverage show the prize presentations after yesterdays
stage?

Sadly no

Thanks.... So it wasn't down to...
Forum: Racing February 16th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Jan
Worst cycling coverage

Did US TV coverage show the prize presentations after yesterdays stage?

Jan
Showing results 1 to 25 of 148