Showing results 1 to 25 of 241
Search took 4.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dumbass
Forum: Racing August 24th 12, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.french,alt.politics.republicans,alt.drugs.narcotics
Replies: 5
Posted By Dumbass
LANCE DOPESTRONG FINALLY ADMITS HE'S A FRAUD ! To Be Stripped OfTDF Titles!

On Aug 24, 7:22Â*am, Perry wrote:
Moreover, Lance didn't have Stage IV cancer, either. A fact many have
known for years.

From his fake cancer tale to the hidden...
Forum: Racing August 24th 12, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Dumbass
Lance - quitters never win and dopers don't get to keep their 'wins'

On Aug 23, 11:37*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
It's over you ****ing cock sucking lying psychopath. *Go back to your
moms vagina and your dad's collection of vintage sterno.

Forum: Racing May 17th 12, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Dumbass
Farrar too nice to be a sprinter

"He's probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met, but for a
sprinter that doesn't bode so well!" Garmin's sports director, Allan
Peiper told Cycling Weekly. "Usually you have to be a half a freak...
Forum: Racing August 4th 11, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Dumbass
Lance and the Grand Jury

On Jul 28, 11:53*am, BL wrote:
Anybody know when Lance is planning to ask to testify before the Grand
Jury so that he can clear up all the misconceptions about him? I assume
Forum: Racing July 24th 11, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Dumbass
Mrs. Dumbass has a question

My wife asked:

Do the cyclist refrain from sex during the weeks of racing in the TdF?
Forum: Racing July 24th 11, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Dumbass
I hope Cadel Evans doesn't win

On Jul 21, 2:22*pm, Vagina Gorilla wrote:
I can't stand to see all of that crying

I wanted to see him win for the same reason.
Forum: Racing July 23rd 11, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Dumbass
Evans actions on Stage 18

Why did Evans not try to stay on Andy Schleck's wheel?

Was he too worn out?

Or, was he thinking that Schleck's breakaway was bound to fail?

Evans may have lost the race there, and I am trying to...
Forum: Racing July 23rd 11, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbass
Evans needs bike throwing lessons.

On Jul 22, 9:22*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:
Evans made no attempt to throw his bike
after it broke down. I cannot figure it.

So why didn't Contador wait for Evans?...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 11, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbass
Evans time trial last year was not so good

So, is he really better than Schleck at the TT?

He may have had low motivation last year.
Forum: Racing July 22nd 11, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dumbass
Andy Schleck seemed human today

On Jul 21, 8:13*pm, ilan wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:45*pm, Jimmy July wrote:

On 07/21/2011 08:48 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

Code for "not doped".

Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbass
Hoorgerland said...

On Jul 12, 5:03*pm, Jimmy July wrote:
On 07/12/2011 12:05 PM, Dumbass wrote:

“Today I felt better on the bike than I felt in bed or walking, It was
a lot of adrenaline...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Dumbass
Johnny Hoogerland (Viewer Discretion Advised)

On Jul 12, 3:58*pm, Fred Bucephalus Birchmore
wrote:
On Jul 10, 3:17*pm, Zenon wrote:

Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Dumbass
Cadel bores to the championship!

I rooting for Cadel to win. And win in style, by never even trying to
pass the leader. Just like a big puppy dog on a lease,

Of course, he'd need some luck in the TT.
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dumbass
WWLD

On Jul 12, 3:23*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 7/12/2011 1:57 PM, Dumbass wrote:

On Jul 12, 2:33 pm, Fred...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Dumbass
Hoorgerland said...

“Today I felt better on the bike than I felt in bed or walking, It was
a lot of adrenaline that got me through the day, I think.”
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dumbass
WWLD

On Jul 12, 2:33*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 7/12/2011 12:53 PM, Dumbass wrote:

But I don't know the history that well. *To what extent did he risk
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Dumbass
"They shoot horses, don't they?" - what is going on???

On Jul 10, 8:53*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"Zenon" wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dumbass
WWLD

On Jul 12, 1:15*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"Dumbass" wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By Dumbass
That car driver needs to be executed

On Jul 12, 12:23*pm, Dumbass wrote:
On Jul 12, 11:44*am, thirty-six wrote:

On Jul 12, 3:46*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:

Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dumbass
WWLD

Lance would have let Schleck catch up last year after his chain came
off.

Lance had class.

(Or, at least, Lance knew when one had to take a loss to fake having
class.)
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By Dumbass
That car driver needs to be executed

On Jul 12, 11:44*am, thirty-six wrote:
On Jul 12, 3:46*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:

Dumbass wrote:
Dumbass, Here's the video:

In...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Dumbass
Voeckler

On Jul 12, 10:38*am, Dumbass wrote:
On Jul 10, 8:07*pm, ilan wrote:

On Jul 11, 1:58*am, RicodJour wrote:

On Jul...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 10, 8:07*pm, ilan wrote:

On Jul 11, 1:58*am, RicodJour wrote:

On Jul...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Dumbass
Voeckler

On Jul 10, 8:07*pm, ilan wrote:
On Jul 11, 1:58*am, RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 10, 7:36*pm, ilan wrote:

On Jul 11,...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By Dumbass
That car driver needs to be executed

On Jul 10, 11:30*pm, William Fred wrote:
atriage wrote :

Fletcher down. Hoogerland wrapped...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 241