Sad helmet incident by Radey Shouman
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-51139789 She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but,...
دعوة لل*ضور والمشاركة في دبلوم العلاقات الخارجية و التعاون الدولي بالقاهرة الرسوم تشمل الاقامة للتواصل / 00201009306111 by UHRDA EDUCATION
السادة الم*ترمين ت*ية طيبة وبعد ،،، تهديكم مؤسسة UHRDA EDUCATION أطيب التمنيات ....و*رصاً منا...
Today 01:08 PM
by UHRDA EDUCATION Go to last post
0 10 General
Hitting your head by [email protected]
Believe me, you do not want to get a serious concussion. Even today, over 10 years after it happened, I get an "almost seizure". This isn't and actual seizure...
Dynamo lights impress by James[_8_]
This is for Jay in particular; I rode my heavy gravel touring bike from the shed to the house the other night. It was very dark, a couple of hours after...
What is the biggest cause of road accidents in the UK? by Bod[_5_]
The most common cause of accidents is to driver error. Over 100,000 (108,479) crashes occured in the UK due to cars suddenly braking, drivers failing to look...
by Nick Finnigan Go to last post
41 399 UK
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
by John B. Go to last post
73 100 Techniques
jonz uploaded a new Youtube video by Anonymous
In this masterpiece, he drives his Holden WB ute down the motorway with the tailgate down. Sitting on his tailgate are 2 grandchildren. And the kids are...
Today 02:30 AM
by Anonymous Go to last post
0 12 Australia
Bicyclists' lives not worth much at least in Florida by Sir Ridesalot
Seems that in Florida if you hit a large group of bicyclist from behind and kill two of them that it's NOT a criminal...
Today 12:44 AM
by John B. Go to last post
8 47 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is this the dumbest initiative ever by the fruit-and-nuthorse-****-in-the-streets crowd? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Is this the dumbest initiative ever by the fruit-and-nut horse-****-in-the-streets crowd? https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51226066 Andre Jute Gaia is a...
THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.bicycles.tech/TIJZQMILtkA/M_8-cN7YxFoJ;context-place=topic/rec.bicycles.tech/ST4zkI8xqGw. I haven't checked the links...