Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Banana Kitten
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Banana Kitten
Great bike helmets - that I can get overseas

skilewis74 wrote:
I've tried the Xen at my LBS. Light, comfortable & good protection, but
a bit pricey for me. I also tried the Hex - not quite as comfortable, a
teeny bit heavier, and a lot...
Forum: Unicycling June 5th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

well, ooga booga.

--
Banana Kitten

balhjsdgasdgasdfgadf
Banana Kitten's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling June 5th 08, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

hobo_chuck wrote:
hmmm... look at all of this guy's posts

a guy who can barely ride who is carefully watching for the new KH unis
and knows a lot about the forums, including people's names...
Forum: Unicycling June 5th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

Seager wrote:
For the record, a kitten made out of bananas would be pretty awesome.

i shall draw a picture up sometime.

--
Banana Kitten
Forum: Unicycling June 5th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

mornish wrote:
I just came up with this shirt, what do you guys think? (the world
Unicycle would wrap around the shirt).

OMG i wanna buy that. If you could make that shirt design, without...
Forum: Unicycling June 5th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

I cn ride almost 300 feet now. IM SO HAPY! I cn almot hop 3 times in a
row!

--
Banana Kitten

balhjsdgasdgasdfgadf
Banana...
Forum: Unicycling June 4th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

HAZA! Yeah.... Sorry about the 'spellinz' haha. So tired..

--
Banana Kitten

balhjsdgasdgasdfgadf
Banana Kitten's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling June 4th 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

oh ma gawd! its catchin awn!

blaaaaaaaaaaaargy..

Goshes I'm tired.

--
Banana Kitten
Forum: Unicycling June 4th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ThX. ThE sHiFt BuTtN rOcKs

tHx FoR tHe tEaChEn

--
Banana Kitten

balhjsdgasdgasdfgadf
Forum: Unicycling June 4th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

thx.

--
Banana Kitten

balhjsdgasdgasdfgadf
Banana Kitten's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17288
View this...
Forum: Unicycling June 4th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Banana Kitten
Hi, new here

Hai, im new to dis place. I cn rid abot 3 feet. I hve a sun 20 inche. im
trying to lern better.

--
Banana Kitten
Banana...