Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T.M.C.
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By T.M.C.
Big(ish) rolling hops

I've just noticed that when I do big rolling hops up something I tend to
throw my arm back instead of forward with makes me fall back which is
probably why I had trouble jumping up 4 pallets, but I...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By T.M.C.
Big(ish) rolling hops

I've just noticed that when I do big rolling hops up something I tend to
throw my arm back instead of forward with makes me fall back which is
probably why I had trouble jumping up 4 pallets, but I...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By T.M.C.
unflatering riding pics.

Those are holes. My left shin guard is like destroyed from doing
unispins, but my right is like in perfect condition, it's really weird

--
T.M.C.

Don’t get discouraged, practice is all it takes....
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By T.M.C.
unflatering riding pics.

Me jumping up some pallets yesterday. Not really sure where the arm is
going lol.

|Filename: IMG_6643_2.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By T.M.C.
Big(ish) rolling hops

Just got rolling hop up 4 pallets this afternoon. It's pretty sweet.

--
T.M.C.

Don’t get discouraged, practice is all it takes. Ride hard, but have
fun
-Shaun...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By T.M.C.
could you help me? I'm still pretty green.

You did a half rev.

--
T.M.C.

Don’t get discouraged, practice is all it takes. Ride hard, but have
fun
-Shaun Johanneson
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By T.M.C.
Big(ish) rolling hops

My friends and I have been hopping up pallets lately and we got 3 down
solid. Tonight we went for 4. When I go for it I can get my wheel up,
but I'm leaning back so I always have to fall back. Not...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By T.M.C.
12-14 year old riders - click this

I'll probably be the worst:D

Name:Talbot
Age: 14
Birthday: Feb 27
Style: Not really sure
Country: US
Practice: Winter-0 Not winter-1-2 hours

Super lame tricks:
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By T.M.C.
Riding in the snow?

I couldn't imagine that this could hurt your uni. We got our first snow
of the year and this is the first time I've had a chance to ride in the
snow, so of course there was quite a bit of snow packed...
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By T.M.C.
Wrist pain

Well since I can now do unispins, after practicing about 15 mins+ my
wrist starts to hurt a lot if I move it in certain directions. I'm
assuming that this is because my wrists it being twisted a lot...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By T.M.C.
Fixing your uni

'07

--
T.M.C.
T.M.C.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15645

Kris holms are isis right?

--
T.M.C.
T.M.C.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15645
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By T.M.C.
Fixing your uni

What's the difference between the Crank Extractor and the Crank
Extractor w/ISIS foot on unicycle.com?

--
T.M.C.
T.M.C.'s...

I need to learn to do this my self. What are some of the tools and know
hows you'd need to just do like basic things(take apart, clean, tighten
etc.) Right now there is a small clicking noise that...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By T.M.C.
Koxx One sweat shirt

I'm going to order one of these sweat shirts soon but I'm not totally
sure about the sizes. Would anyone happen to know around what the sizes
may be? (aka chest measurement etc.) Kind of a dumb...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By T.M.C.
Koxx One sweat shirt

http://www.k-124house.com/Wear//koxx-one/HDDB47fe35860c510

--
T.M.C.
T.M.C.'s Profile:...

Oh I know lol, I was just kidding. I bet tons of little girls would be
able to kick my ass in unicycling:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 07:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By T.M.C.
Koxx One sweat shirt

I saw this really cool koxx one sweat shirt in a video(the alien
backflip) and found a place to buy it, but the total cost is like $100
with shipping. Anyone know of another place I could get...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By T.M.C.
Shin Guards?

lol, no I wasn't trying to say I was a girl, I was saying that I'm
acting like a little girl and didn't want to land the trick

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By T.M.C.
Shin Guards?

I'm thinking about getting some shin guards but I'm not sure yet. I was
thinking I should get them since I'm trying to learn some actual tricks
but I think that I just want them because I'm being a...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By T.M.C.
36er or BC

Is the KH 36er out in the U.S. yet?

--
T.M.C.
T.M.C.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15645
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By T.M.C.
36er or BC

Hopefully will get both in the far future but for now I can only really
afford one.

--
T.M.C.
T.M.C.'s Profile:...

I've been wondering what I should get, a 36er or a BC wheel...I've
wanted both equally for a while and can't really decide what to get.
Anyone have more fun on one compared to the other?

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By T.M.C.
My new helmet

Emele, you're right I should have said what kind I wanted. Anyway, if I
wrote a letter to get Koxx One stickers the shipping would be a
problem. And I don't think there really are KH stickers, I...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By T.M.C.
My new helmet

I decided I should probably get a helmet. The one I got is just a dark
grey Giro. I wanted to "decorate" it I guess. Anyone know where I can
get some stickers or something that I could put on my new...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40