Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 3.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stuckinwheeliemode
Forum: Unicycling March 10th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
New orange trials uni!

yes the seat base is cf

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11984

it should be fine if you just bend it back. When they are made they heat
treat the steel then make the bend that is by the hub.

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
how cold can a unicycle stand?

yeah sorry it was -45 with the windchill. The windchill still makes
metal colder though. (i think)

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
coker turns nightrider...

maybe use a water bottle cage to protect them?

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
why is this so cheap?

I have a sun frame that had a tac welded on seat post clamp. To remove
it just cut it with a hacksaw then remove the bolt, insert a
screwdriver and bend the sides back and then bend it back and...
Forum: Unicycling February 10th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
Do you have to have good balance to be a good unicyclist?

Yay I can stand on 1 leg eyes closed longer than kris. Now to just be
able to hop higher and ride skinnier rails.

--...
Forum: Unicycling February 9th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
how cold can a unicycle stand?

Today its -45C and i'm pretty sure the uni would stand up to it.

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
So does anyone where arm protection?

when i first started i bought some lizard skin arm pads for $3. I wore
them until i learned to ride, then never used them again. I ride
street/trials and i never scraped my elbow that bad. However i...
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
XTP, Kh, Domina frame weights?

The CH prototype is by far the lightest uni out there. Complete with a
foam seat tire and pedals it weighs in at...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

I think it will handle a three set. It isn't that bad to ride.

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

CH unicycles are pleased to announce that we are now accepting
sponsorship applications. Applicants must be highly skilled (level 14+)
and be willing to ride this uni non stop for 3 days at a public...
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

CH unicycles are pleased to announce that we are now accepting
sponsorship applications. Applicants must be highly skilled (level 14+)
and be willing to ride this uni non stop for 3 days at a public...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

yes it's totally rideable, forwards, back wards even up stairs. Uni
spins are easy, except for the cranks.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

tada!!!!!!!

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=304831&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=b43cca4f5c9dacb6cf9aa13ca6a6e510]

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=304828&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=b43cca4f5c9dacb6cf9aa13ca6a6e510]

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
The New, long awaited CH unicycles prototype!!

After hours of thought and research CH unicycles have manufactured a
prototype that is sure to set new standards in the unicycle world.

This unicycle wieghs in at under half the weight of the kh...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
New Video: "Snap, crackle, SPLAT! trials"

ha ha nice video! I once smashed a keyboard to bits with my unicycle and
hopped on a tide detergent jug but never food. I work at a restaurant
and they throw out so much food its not even...
Forum: Unicycling January 21st 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
Secret to a good muni video.

Low angle shots, but still have the riders head in the shot.

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
Handle for Coker

I just finished my trials/ street handle today. It's made of oak so I
dont think it will last to long but it was fun to make. I also built a
seat stiffener plate out of aluminum that runs from the...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
oooh i want it!

With a smaller wheel you would be able to pedal more in your trials
lines. The distance it takes to make a full rev on a 12" is smaller
then on a 20". So instead of hopping forward on the 20" you...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
Thicker Wheels?

i believe the 05 dx has a 20 inch rim and tire. The 06/07 dx has a 19"
rim with a thick tire, the creepy crawler. The size of tire is 19" but
is 20" in height. The creepy crawler will not fit on your...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
New Pedals.

Those are so nice. I was just checking around for pedals and I saw those
on danscomp. Then I read this thread . I am interested in buying a
pair. Do you mind telling how much it cost to get them...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
Calling All Unicyclists..

In Americas got Talent a basketball uni team made it into the finals.
(or maybe close to the finals)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By stuckinwheeliemode
Making new handle

please post pics when you are done. I've wanted to make a handle for
seat too

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's...

I didn't read the whole thread but i noticed one thing. If the shock was
upside down, when it compresses would it have no rebound control
because of the oil? I don't know this for sure, but my bike...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63