Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mozg
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mozg
Newcommer. Questions on fast unicycles

If using gyro stabilizer and hands only drive something like that could
be done. What i like about this is that if that bike would be faired,
it would be very small and probably fast.

[image:...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 06, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mozg
Newcommer. Questions on fast unicycles

It seems that not.

There's very fiew information on their site. I watchet carefully
wideos. It seems they have problems going up the hill. and it seems it
is slow vehicle.

There's some theory on...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mozg
Newcommer. Questions on fast unicycles

probably, some gyrostabilizer could be used.

To create gear such schema could be used: chain goes flom legs drive to
hands drive and than from hands drive to wheel. Standart bicycle
components could...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mozg
Newcommer. Questions on fast unicycles

Thanks for link and replys
At least 1:3 gear needed.
Ok. I see. This is cool but probably not for speed record.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mozg
Newcommer. Questions on fast unicycles

This is centaur (combi drive)

[image: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4336/kentavr7xf.jpg]

centaur in action:

[image: http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1306/img47381bo.jpg]

In unicycle case...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By mozg
Newcommer. Questions on fast unicycles

[image: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6932/untitled1ev1.gif]

Hi everybody. I'm a disegner of fast bikes (for speed records) and this
is one of my recent ideas (modyfied centaur (it had two...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6