Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fiultra5
Forum: Techniques December 14th 10, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By fiultra5
Impressed with the number of Cyclists with Proper Lights

On Dec 14, 12:22*am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 12/13/2010 11:27 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

Per Ben Pfaff:
I don't know what blinking bike...
Forum: Techniques December 13th 10, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By fiultra5
Impressed with the number of Cyclists with Proper Lights

On Dec 13, 2:08*pm, SMS wrote:
On 12/12/2010 9:18 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:

*writes:

We did an "in-town" 40 mile ride today and I...
Forum: Techniques December 13th 10, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By fiultra5
Impressed with the number of Cyclists with Proper Lights

On Dec 13, 5:18*am, (Ben Pfaff) wrote:
SMS writes:
We did an "in-town" 40 mile ride today and I was amazed to see the
number of riders using...
Forum: Techniques December 11th 10, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By fiultra5
Alfine 11 WAS: Rohloff Speedhub

On Dec 10, 7:22*am, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/12/10 00:44, fiultra5 wrote:

On Dec 8, 6:18 pm, Tosspot wrote:
On 07/12/10 21:20, SconnieRoadie...
Forum: Techniques December 10th 10, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By fiultra5
Don't Ride Drunk

On Dec 9, 2:40*pm, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 12/8/2010 7:48 PM, fiultra5 wrote:

On Dec 8, 4:57 pm, Jay *wrote:
The Oregon Court...
Forum: Techniques December 10th 10, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By fiultra5
Don't Ride Drunk

On Dec 9, 9:16*am, "MikeWhy" wrote:
Jay Beattie wrote:
On Dec 8, 12:07 pm, "MikeWhy" wrote:
"Jay Beattie" ...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By fiultra5
Anything happening on RBT except dead cyclists in AZ?

Gee, I got my newsreader back up, and found that in the interrim that
idiot Krygowski has totally taken over RBT to talk about dead cyclists
in Arizona, multiple thread squeezing out all sense on...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By fiultra5
Don't Ride Drunk

On Dec 9, 5:01*am, wrote:
On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:05:53 -0800 (PST), Jay Beattie

wrote:
On Dec 8, 12:07*pm, "MikeWhy"...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By fiultra5
Engraved on a tombstone

On Dec 9, 3:09*am, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Dec 8, 5:57*pm, fiultra5 wrote:

On Dec 8, 10:07*pm, James wrote:

Unless...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 221
Posted By fiultra5
Insular roadie rubbish about seats/saddles

On Dec 9, 2:05*am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 12/8/2010 12:08 PM, Doc O'Leary wrote:

In ,
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1,698
Posted By fiultra5
Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 8, 10:09*pm, James wrote:
Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Dec 8, 1:18 pm, AMuzi wrote:
The licensing of drivers seems to work about as...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1,698
Posted By fiultra5
Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 8, 9:54*pm, Jay Beattie wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:40*am, Frank Krygowski wrote:

But in a 10 foot lane, curb at the right, with an 8.5 foot...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By fiultra5
Engraved on a tombstone

On Dec 8, 10:07*pm, James wrote:

Unless you're in the middle of a road lane you are skulking in Frank's
terminology.

Reminds me of the Swiss motorist's tombstone in...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By fiultra5
Don't Ride Drunk

On Dec 8, 4:57*pm, Jay Beattie wrote:
The Oregon Court of Appeals just issued this decision upholding the
permanent revocation of driving privileges based on drunk...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By fiultra5
Alfine 11 WAS: Rohloff Speedhub

On Dec 8, 6:18*pm, Tosspot wrote:
On 07/12/10 21:20, SconnieRoadie wrote:

Anyone use the new Alfine 11? *Definitely less costly than the
Speedhub...

No, but...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1,698
Posted By fiultra5
Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 8, 5:14*am, James wrote:
T m Sherm n _ wrote:

On 12/7/2010 11:50 AM, Duane H bert wrote:
[...]
Who gives a damn about significant number of...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 1,698
Posted By fiultra5
Kill-filing

On Dec 8, 1:26*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Let's face it, Microsoft is what made the computer what it is today, a
common appliance found in just about every home in America.

A...
Forum: Social Issues December 9th 10, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 16
Posted By fiultra5
Kill-filing

On Dec 8, 1:26*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Let's face it, Microsoft is what made the computer what it is today, a
common appliance found in just about every home in America.

A...
Forum: Techniques December 9th 10, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1,698
Posted By fiultra5
Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On Dec 8, 2:19*pm, Duane Hébert wrote:

I guess my point in responding to this post is that cyclists need to
ride defensively. *You can't rely on the motorist to see...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 10, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By fiultra5
Rohloff Speedhub

On Dec 6, 7:39*pm, SconnieRoadie wrote:
Picked up a Ibis Tranny to use both mtb and commuter and considering a
speedhub for the geared mtb setup (going SS for the...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 10, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By fiultra5
Seat Question....

On Dec 6, 12:42*am, Harry Brogan wrote:
A long time back I had a seat with embroidered "lips" on it. *Does
anyone have an idea as to who might have made this? *Also, is...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 10, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 221
Posted By fiultra5
Insular roadie rubbish about seats/saddles

On Dec 6, 5:49Â*pm, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 5-12-2010 22:20, T m Sherm n _ schreef:

On 12/5/2010 2:18 PM, Doc O'Leary wrote:
In...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 10, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By fiultra5
Cycling weather prediction

On Dec 6, 2:54*am, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Dec 5, 1:21*pm, wrote:

"It has often struck one that cycling needed a weather bureau devoted
to the...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 10, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By fiultra5
29"er animosity?

On Dec 5, 10:32*pm, James wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
Chalo wrote:
Hydraulics feel great, which really isn't the point. *Rabbit fur
saddles would also feel great,...
Forum: Techniques December 6th 10, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By fiultra5
Cold feet: was: mini pumps

On Dec 5, 7:03*pm, Phil W Lee wrote:
Dan O considered Sat, 4 Dec 2010 16:44:50 -0800
(PST) the perfect time to write:

On Dec 4, 2:10...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37