Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times[_2_]
Forum: General December 14th 10, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 14, 1:35 pm, Miles Bader wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher"

writes:
Well, since the...
Forum: General December 14th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 13, 7:13*pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 12/13/2010 3:39 PM, Sandlin wrote:

On Dec 13, 2:45 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the...
Forum: General December 13th 10, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

Sorry I have to say this, which is confirmed by the British
underground agents...

The last fun, humane cars were the British roadsters. It's not to say
they were reliable, but hey they weren't a...
Forum: General December 13th 10, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

(It may be a jungle out there, but we are trying to fix OUR COMMUNITY.
Remember, BIKE LOCALLY, BUY LOCALLY is the byword)

Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Monkey, I am all for bike lanes. But I...
Forum: General December 13th 10, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 13, 10:16 am, "Mortimer" wrote:

The first traffic light in the UK was outside the Houses of Parliament in
1868. This predates cars, certainly of the internal combustion...
Forum: General December 13th 10, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling

On Dec 13, 2:21 am, Miles Bader wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher"

writes:
Riding on sidewalks has...
Forum: General December 12th 10, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

(Here I debate with the moderator of my local group, who happens to be
from London. Funny we may be as civilized as London pretty soon...
"maybe")

Originally Posted by Jess

Dude, I'd get into...
Forum: General December 12th 10, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 12, 8:40 am, Martin Edwards wrote:
On 11/12/2010 17:20, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average

backyard philosopher wrote:
On Dec 10, 9:32 pm,...
Forum: General December 12th 10, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 12, 2:10 am, Phlip wrote:
Smart Cars make sense here, especially as backup transportation.

No no no, the One World Order Commyanists said you can ONLY have a
Forum: General December 12th 10, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 11, 5:37 pm, "Mortimer" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard wrote in message

Forum: General December 11th 10, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 11, 3:15 pm, dr_jeff wrote:
On 12/11/10 2:58 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet
of the last days before the end of times wrote:

On Dec 11,...
Forum: General December 11th 10, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 11, 2:16 pm, dr_jeff wrote:
On 12/11/10 12:34 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane
prophet of the last days before the end of times wrote:

On Dec 11, 12:24...
Forum: General December 11th 10, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 33
London sees a different type of cyclist

On Dec 11, 2:19 pm, Derek C wrote:
On Dec 11, 6:10 pm, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"Colin Nelson" wrote in...
Forum: General December 8th 10, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 2
Kill-filing

On Dec 8, 7:59*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tad McClellan" wrote in message

["Followup-To:" header...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14