Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fredxx
Forum: UK October 21st 10, 09:30 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 9
Posted By Fredxx
More dangerous drivers who put cyclists seriously at risk.

"Doug" wrote in message
Its never ending isn't it? It could also explain deliberate road-rage
Forum: UK June 7th 10, 08:50 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 83
Posted By Fredxx
Another one killed on a pavement and a wall smashed!

"Adrian" wrote in message
Doug gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

This is becoming...
Forum: UK January 31st 10, 11:42 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 144
Posted By Fredxx
Typical short sentence for killer driver.

Doug wrote:
On 30 Jan, 13:09, Tony Dragon wrote:

They are in the same position as me when it comes to life-saving
drugs and have no choice.
You see,...
Forum: UK January 22nd 10, 02:06 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 144
Posted By Fredxx
Even shorter sentence for killer cyclist.

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
community service for this killer cyclist that deliberately went on to the
pavement....
Forum: UK January 3rd 10, 05:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 417
Posted By Fredxx
Its one of those pavement killers again!

"Matt B" wrote in message
On 03/01/2010 16:48, wrote:
On 3 Jan, 16:35, Matt...
Forum: UK January 3rd 10, 03:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 417
Posted By Fredxx
Its one of those pavement killers again!

"Doug" wrote in message
Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe...
Forum: UK December 13th 09, 03:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 87
Posted By Fredxx
Government faces legal proceedings over London air quality

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
Paul Weaver wrote:
On 13 Dec, 06:53, Doug wrote:
Although the...
Forum: UK November 15th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 79
Posted By Fredxx
OT, Cyclists, please go away.

"Doug" wrote in message
On 14 Nov, 08:52, Tony Dragon wrote:

I wonder...
Forum: UK June 18th 09, 11:39 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 89
Posted By Fredxx
I can't lower the seat - it seem to be stuck.

On 2009-06-18, Grimly Curmudgeon
Forum: UK June 16th 09, 04:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 89
Posted By Fredxx
I can't lower the seat - it seem to be stuck.

"Colin Trunt" wrote in message
I have a bike its old about 10 years slight rust (1%?) on
the stem which goes into frame.
I can't...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10