Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jane
Forum: UK March 30th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Jane
Riding on the pavement

the.Mark wrote:
On my way home this afternoon I found the road much busier than
normal so of course the bus lane was full of cars so I filtered
up between the cars. As I approached the...
Forum: UK March 24th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 144
Posted By Jane
What do you think are the main reasons for people not cycling.

Ziggy wrote:
Presuambly, most people here love to cycle - are 'diagnosed cyclists' as someone
put it today.

What do you think are the major reasons why people don't cycle?

1) They think...
Forum: UK January 8th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jane
cycle race

wafflycat wrote:

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Tony Raven" wrote in message
Forum: UK January 7th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jane
cycle race

FabianG wrote:
Jane je napisal:
I saw this on a horse group and thought of you guys :-)
ttfn
Jane
You saw what ? :)

http://www.cycling-forum.info

opps I forgot the link
Forum: UK January 7th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jane
cycle race

I saw this on a horse group and thought of you guys :-)
ttfn
Jane
Forum: UK November 16th 06, 10:58 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Jane
Online petition

Peter Clinch wrote:
Jane wrote:

I agree but did you know that for HORSE riding the law states that an
under 14 must ware at least a cycle hat!
If they don't protect your head when...
Forum: UK November 16th 06, 10:36 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Jane
Online petition

Martin Dann wrote:
Don Whybrow wrote:

http://news.five.tv/your_news_your_story.asp?id=79&fid=2

I watched this and saw that they have an online petition for a
compulsory helmet law for...
Forum: UK November 14th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 168
Posted By Jane
Squeezing the cars out of London

Tom Crispin wrote:
On 14 Nov 2006 07:14:54 -0800, "Earl Purple"
wrote:

Why anyone needs a car in central London is beyond me
anyway.
For the same reason...
Forum: UK September 24th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Jane
Warranty question?

OK so we brought a
http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/CORP/ShogunJunior/Sabre.html
for our daughter's 7th birthday back in April and she get on really well
with it. Have been up in Dyfi and other local...
Forum: UK September 12th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Jane
Tire gunk

What is the anti p******e stuff that they put in off road tyres, and do
you rate it?

I got a big bit on pine tree in my tyre today and green gunk was leaking
everywhere! No chance of tyre staying...
Forum: UK September 12th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Jane
The Dyfi Trails

Is there a one way system operating on these Please?
We noticed the signs all seamed to be one directional and as they are
narrow there's not much passing room if anyone's going quick.

ttfn
Jane
Forum: UK September 7th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Jane
have you seen this??

http://uk.messages.news.yahoo.com/Domestic/threadview?bn=UK-NEWS-DOM-London+Ungerground&tid=3558&mid=3558&tof=1&m=tm&rt=2

have any of you heard about the new test??

ttfn
Jane
Forum: UK July 28th 06, 09:10 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Jane
Naturally occuring high testosterone levels? (any doctors inthe house?)

I believe that although the total level of both go up the ratio does not
change that much.
I'm not a doctor though!

ttfn
Jane