Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jj1075
Forum: Mountain Biking December 12th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 51
Posted By jj1075
Why I call it MTBidiots

CC wrote:

Some old guy with a white beard who flies around in the sky and does
favors for people who believe in him? Right. Next thing you know,
you'll be worshipping the guy who put in your new...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 3rd 06, 04:37 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By jj1075
Ride-A-Lot is hilarious, hired guards for bike while sleeping

VIBERATOR wrote:

Dear Penguin Squad commander, I won't go until you show us film footage
of you doing Deer Creek Canyon, Apex, and Mount Falcon. Until you do
that, I will honor no challenges from...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 30th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By jj1075
As long as Liberace doesn't believe ...

VIBERATOR wrote:

Hey are you mocking me and my handle by calling me Liberace?

No. It's simply a spelling error,dip****.

Forum: Techniques November 25th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By jj1075
Road pedals

Which obviously doesn't include using decent road pedals and cleats

And what, pray tell, are "decent road pedals and cleats"?

Pedals and cleats that look cool, have some "bling" factor and...
Forum: Techniques November 21st 06, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By jj1075
STI shifter problem

Gary Young wrote:

http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/shiftmate.html

Thanks! I shoulda figured on looking there first.

BFD wrote:

Another option that is to use a Campy 10 ergo shifters with...
Forum: Techniques November 20th 06, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By jj1075
STI shifter problem

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

Common failure mode of 9s STI, both ultegra and DA...replace..may want
to look at Campag, and no more busted, throw away lever problems.

What would one need to...
Forum: Racing November 20th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By jj1075
Derek Smalls takes up the Madison?

http://tinyurl.com/ykh8ga

versus:

http://tinyurl.com/ye3nkb

--
tanx,
Howard

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/jlc.png

Which rider was at nearly 24? Who was at nearly 13?

jj1075
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8