New Bontager Helmet Material by [email protected]
I had heard that Trek was going to have a new material for their bike frames. Well, in fact it is a new material for helmets. Styrofoam worked for preventing...
Something I've been wondering about. by John B. Slocomb
Last Sunday I was on my usual weekly "long ride" (which was hardly as long as it used to be). And I was sort of looking down and the chain was on the big chain...
by Mark J. Go to last post
48 108 Techniques
Reporting drivers by Simon Jester
A few of the Youtube cycle cammers have boasted recently how they have reported drivers and got them convicted. Mainly for using phones. I don't know how you...
GPS Units = Show road steepness? by Sir Ridesalot
Talking about GPS units on another thread reminded me of something else I wondered if they do. Does a bicycle GPS unit show you the steepness of roads? There's...
Being successful sucks by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPMWxkQnpk All those 'successful' people in their 'viable' transport choice.
SoCal : Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2019/03/21/bicyclist-killed-in-drive-by-shooting-in-pomona-gunman-sought/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
GP de Denain - Startlist by Davey Crockett[_17_]
Grand Prix de Denain Starts on 24-03-2019 10:00 | Riders: 153 | Startlist is not final AG2R La Mondiale Denz, Nico Dumoulin, Samuel Duval,...
Yesterday 02:49 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 12 Racing
Experimental - Comments Please by Davey Crockett[_17_]
It's the Womens Ronde van Drenthe. But the important thing is whether it works or not as YouTube can be slow and they are heading towards becoming a pay...
Yesterday 02:37 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 11 Racing
Damned Central Heating! by [email protected]
A couple of months ago when it was coldest my central heating stopped igniting. My impression from the sounds it was making was that the thermocouple was bad...
by news18 Go to last post