Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KingOfTheApes
Forum: General November 5th 09, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I ride an unholy bike!

On Nov 4, 8:49*pm, Ron Wallenfang wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:38*pm, ComandanteBanana
wrote:

On Nov 2, 8:04*pm, Ron Wallenfang...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 5th 09, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

On Nov 2, 8:04*pm, Ron Wallenfang...
Forum: Social Issues November 4th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 60
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Were the people who wrote the Bible HIGH or LOW?

On Nov 4, 10:56*am, Bod wrote:
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Nov 4, 8:57 am, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:09 am, Andre Jute...
Forum: Social Issues November 4th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 60
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Were the people who wrote the Bible HIGH or LOW?

On Nov 4, 8:57*am, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:09*am, Andre Jute wrote:

On Nov 3, 7:59*pm, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: Social Issues November 4th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 60
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Were the people who wrote the Bible HIGH or LOW?

On Nov 4, 8:38*am, " wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:33*am, Andre Jute wrote:

On Nov 3, 8:18*pm, "...
Forum: Social Issues November 4th 09, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 60
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Were the people who wrote the Bible HIGH or LOW?

On Nov 4, 4:33*am, Andre Jute wrote:
On Nov 3, 8:18*pm, " wrote:

On Nov 3, 12:59*pm, ComandanteBanana...
Forum: UK August 19th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Any one else get mistaken for a Hobo?

On Aug 18, 9:40*pm, AMuzi wrote:
(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per KingOfTheApes:
"I live in a strange little city where the only people that typicly
ride bikes...
Forum: Techniques August 19th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 51

On Aug 18, 9:40*pm, AMuzi wrote:
(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per KingOfTheApes:
"I live in a strange little city where the only people that typicly
ride bikes...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 19th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15

On Aug 18, 9:40*pm, AMuzi wrote:
(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per KingOfTheApes:
"I live in a strange little city where the only people that typicly
ride bikes...
Forum: UK August 18th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Any one else get mistaken for a Hobo?

Originally Posted by mr,grumpy
"I live in a strange little city where the only people that typicly
ride bikes (olther than $3000 carbon fiber jobbies) are hobos and
DWIs, especialy a twenty year old...
Forum: Techniques August 18th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Any one else get mistaken for a Hobo?

Originally Posted by mr,grumpy
"I live in a strange little city where the only people that typicly
ride bikes (olther than $3000 carbon fiber jobbies) are hobos and
DWIs, especialy a twenty year old...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 18th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Any one else get mistaken for a Hobo?

Originally Posted by mr,grumpy
"I live in a strange little city where the only people that typicly
ride bikes (olther than $3000 carbon fiber jobbies) are hobos and
DWIs, especialy a twenty year old...
Forum: UK August 18th 09, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Do you consider yourself a hero or an idiot?

On Aug 18, 3:59*pm, berk wrote:
Heroic Idiot? Idiotic Hero?

Take your choice.

berk

Either one describes most people out there. ;)
Forum: UK August 18th 09, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Do you consider yourself a hero or an idiot?

Originally Posted by cudak888
"Are you advocating confrontational behavior then?"

I don't advocate submissive riding either. I'd crack down on the
predators, but I'd first try to SEPARATE predator...
Forum: General August 17th 09, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Comandante Castro says

On Aug 16, 9:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in ...

Tom Keats...
Forum: General August 17th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

On Aug 16, 1:49*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes ...
Forum: General August 17th 09, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
Me the next Rosa Parks?

On Aug 16, 1:45*pm, Keitht KeithT wrote:
KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Aug 16, 5:30 am, Keitht KeithT wrote:
ComandanteBanana wrote:
Me the next Rosa Parks? That and more people are...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

Originally Posted by Nicodemus
"you in London? Doesn't really matter much though does it - same
gridlock even in other cities and even many towns. I remember some
cute numbers I read somewhere once -...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

On Aug 16, 1:19*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes ...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

On Aug 16, 11:22*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes ...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
there are no real alternatives

Hey, comrade, look at all the "choices" we've got down here...

Originally Posted by mlts22
"With the system we have, there are not that many choices though.

If someone wanted to get from Dell...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

On Aug 16, 10:47*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * KingOfTheApes ...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

Originally Posted by maddmaxx
"Sometimes I like being a Pig."

Well, at least try not to be a Big Pig.

Something like this is...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
I'm ready to challenge Big Brother over Taking the Lane

Hey, filthy pig, why do you always repeat the "party line"?

Originally Posted by mlts22
"Unfortunately, not everyone can bike for their commute. I'd shift the
blame to cities and counties spending...
Forum: General August 16th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By KingOfTheApes
FILTHY CAPITALIST PIG!