Trollfest: Yahoo and Google censor postings by Tom Kunich[_5_]
We have had many people posing on Yahoo comments that Trump needs to release his transcripts and not just a summary. ALL of the networks have the transcript...
Today 08:19 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
9 38 Techniques
Gresham's Law by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/continental-pulls-electric-bike-market-product/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
48 134 Techniques
Your Bike is Obsolete by AMuzi
https://bikerumor.com/2019/11/11/patent-patrol-shimano-sram-campagnolo-all-file-major-drivetrain-updates/ Peek into the future, where everything you know is...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
25 96 Techniques
Cyclist Richard Thoday breaks penny farthing record by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist who rode a penny farthing bike from Land's End to John O'Groats in four days and 12 hours has been told he has broken a 133-year-old...
Cyclist sought after fatal crash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: OFFICERS investigating Saturday's fatal collision on the A429 near Northleach would like to speak to a driver and a cyclist who may have information....
Getting used to Time Trial Bikes by Steve H
I gave into temptation last weekend and bought a run-out model Boardman Team TT bike for my triathlons. I've ridden it once, but didn't feel comfortable on it...
Bikers perform citizen’s arrest after spotting pickpocket steal war hero’s wallet by Bod[_5_]
This is the moment a would-be thief was tackled by a group of bikers after trying to steal a war veteran’s wallet as he sold poppies over the...
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
45 124 UK
جامعـــة ميزوري– الولايــات المت*ــدة الأمريكيــة تمن* شهادة ماجستير ادارة الاعمال يناير 2020م by UHRDA EDUCATION
السادة الم*ترمين السلام عليكم ور*مة الله وبركاته يهديكم الات*اد العربي لتنمية الموارد...
Today 12:12 PM
by UHRDA EDUCATION Go to last post
0 15 General
Cyclists obstruct traffic and delay 'proper' emergency vehicles by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8v3MeQBws
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by Oculus Lights[_2_]
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 3:41:04 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote: Global warmies and other brainless rote learners and practitioners of scientism should...
Today 07:36 AM
by news18 Go to last post
9 48 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by Oculus Lights[_2_]
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 3:41:04 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote: Global warmies and other brainless rote learners and practitioners of scientism should...
Today 07:34 AM
by news18 Go to last post
2 20 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is 100% green power likely? Is 24/7/31/12 green powereven possible this century? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Apparently not every nation has yet reached German heights in using only replaceable energy (and Russian gas!). From a report by Miranda Devine: Green...
by news18 Go to last post
16 70 Techniques
Mini pump with or without a hose by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, I am about to replace my mini pump with one that I would be able to attach to the frame, and that would, hopefully, be more efficient. While the...
by James[_8_] Go to last post
13 93 Techniques
worn pants by Dieter Britz[_4_]
I know probably most of you are recreational cyclists, using lycra gear, but I ride my bike to work and back every day, and I wear a hole into the seat of my...
by news18 Go to last post
19 68 Techniques
TROLLFEST: The Glorious Global Ice Age, featuring the same starsas Global Warming by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 7:31:20 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote: Found by Lord Valve, a Denver tube dealer and guitar and amp wiz to leading musicians, a...
Today 03:55 AM
by news18 Go to last post
7 50 Techniques
Killer driver's wriggle fails by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A man has been found guilty of driving dangerously and causing the death of a teenage cyclist. Ryan Willoughby-Oakes, a trainee electrician from...
Scum attacks cyclist who stopped for pedestrian by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "This is the moment an angry van passenger hurled rubbish at a cyclist after he stopped to let a pedestrian cross a road. Web developer John Peden was...
by JNugent Go to last post
31 106 UK
Another pilllock falls off his silly bicycle by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/18042495.cyclist-rescued-dislocating-kneecap-gisburn-forest-bike-trail/