Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Qui si parla Campagnolo
Forum: Techniques March 11th 12, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Tracking bike with mixed systems (Ultegra - XT)

On Mar 10, 3:45*pm, Kuzmin Ski Technology AB SkiTech
wrote:
Hi,
Please, tell me, if the mixture will work properly:
Shimano Ultegra ST-6703 STI 3x10 Dual Control...
Forum: Techniques March 9th 12, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 36
Split link on deraillieur chain.

On Mar 4, 11:19*pm, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:26:40 -0000, "Ian Field"

wrote:
Is it even worth looking for one or should...
Forum: Techniques February 5th 12, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Campy mark III ergolver problem

On Jan 30, 12:11*pm, Atanoman wrote:
Hello all,
Putting together my new ride and am having some issues with my left Chorus 11S ergo lever. *After apparently missing the...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 11, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
About the thief Peter Howard and his scummy fellow travelers

On Mar 22, 4:11*am, Andre Jute wrote:
It is no secret that I put down Peter Howard
for
stalking me and stealing from me. Peter Howard is a thief who
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 11, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Removing and replacing spokes?

On Mar 18, 12:21*pm, John Doe wrote:
Is it a big deal? Any tips? Is there a spoke tightener, like a
cheap simple little wrench that bends slightly when the spokes are
Forum: Techniques March 9th 11, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Rear Phil FSC Freehub - Clunk... Clunk... Clunk!

On Mar 1, 9:22*pm, James wrote:
AMuzi wrote:
Steve Sr. wrote:
Phil Gurus,

I have one of these hubs on my regular road bike. This hub currently
has...
Forum: Techniques February 19th 11, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Campy Freehub Replacement - any issue with the new pawls in oldhub body?

On Feb 15, 3:47*pm, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 15-2-2011 18:46, Geoff Rilling schreef:

While performing a long overdue check-up, I noticed that my 2000 era
Forum: Techniques February 6th 11, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Wheel build

On Feb 4, 5:06*pm, kolldata wrote:
my amateur bike mechanic take on the cartridge vs ball and cone hubs-
cone hubs can be more efficient when unworn but only when precisely
Forum: Techniques February 5th 11, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
current best value on 10 spd chain?

On Feb 2, 1:59*pm, James wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

On Feb 1, 10:30 am, "Bill" wrote:
?Time for a couple of new chains for a...
Forum: Techniques February 5th 11, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
current best value on 10 spd chain?

On Feb 2, 9:42*am, Duane Hebert wrote:
On 2/2/2011 11:10 AM, Phil W Lee wrote:

Peter *considered Wed, 02 Feb 2011
06:42:44 -0500 the...
Forum: Techniques February 5th 11, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Mixing Shimano Campagnolo shifters derailleurs cassettes

On Feb 4, 6:16*pm, landotter wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:52*pm, "

wrote:
What is the name of that device, mechanism you put...
Forum: Techniques February 4th 11, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Wheel build

On Feb 3, 11:23*pm, Chris Taylor wrote:
Hi Everyone
*I'm looking for any feedback on Velocity Road hubs I can find!
I'm looking at building a wheelset, At the moment I ride...
Forum: Techniques February 2nd 11, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
In praise of Sapim spokes

On Feb 1, 2:04Â*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On Feb 1, 7:53Â*pm, Chalo wrote:

russellseaton wrote:

I am not fond of Sapim's nipples....
Forum: Techniques February 2nd 11, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
In praise of Sapim spokes

On Feb 1, 11:22*am, Chalo wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Chalo wrote:

Danscomp.com. *That is, if you're content with Sapim 14ga ($.25 ea.)
or 14/15ga ($.40...
Forum: Techniques February 2nd 11, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
current best value on 10 spd chain?

On Feb 1, 10:30*am, "Bill" wrote:
?Time for a couple of new chains for a SRAM 10 speed drive train. What's the
current best choice for a decent quality chain at a...
Forum: Techniques January 31st 11, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
7410 8sp FD for 9sp system

On Jan 30, 11:19*pm, Ronko wrote:
I assume this will make no funtional difference: I have a 7410
Shimano Front Derailleur and I'm building up a bike to use 9 speed
Forum: Techniques January 29th 11, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Bodge for di2 to get lower gear?

On Jan 28, 11:39*am, mtb Dad wrote:
On Jan 27, 11:49*am, Qui si parla Campagnolo
wrote:

On Jan 25, 1:56*pm, mtb Dad ...
Forum: Techniques January 27th 11, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 50
Unbelivable - no 28" rim tape

On Jan 25, 2:25*am, Anton Success wrote:
As my front open pro based wheel was built I have just discovered that
none of the local shops has 28" rim tape!
Aside from the...
Forum: Techniques January 27th 11, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Bodge for di2 to get lower gear?

On Jan 27, 1:09*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:49:33 -0800 (PST), Qui si parla Campagnolo

wrote:
On Jan 25, 1:56*pm, mtb Dad...
Forum: Techniques January 27th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 45
Bodge for di2 to get lower gear?

On Jan 25, 1:56*pm, mtb Dad wrote:
A friend coaches a quadreplegic handcyclist, who has trouble with
shifting. *we're thinking a bite valve might be rigged to make di2
Forum: Techniques February 24th 10, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
A GUIDE TO GLOBAL WARMING FOR THOSE EDUCATED IN THE UNIVERSITY OFLIFE

On Feb 24, 2:44*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
flipper wrote:
Your appeal to authority was a fallacy the first, second, third, et al
times you tried it and will be a fallacy no...
Forum: Techniques January 27th 10, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Campagnolo square-taper BB question?

On Jan 26, 10:48*am, Ronko wrote:
In article 285993d5-41d3-4357-9beb-
,
says...

On 26 jan,...
Forum: Techniques January 27th 10, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Campagnolo square-taper BB question?

On Jan 26, 12:28*am, Ronko wrote:
The square tapers bottom brackets, specifically Chorus and Record,
for approximate years 2000-2006 (10sp alloy) are interchangeable I
Forum: Techniques January 27th 10, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 59
Spoke Length

On Jan 25, 10:30*pm, "
wrote:
Used the Damon Rinard spoke calc program to calculate spoke length for
some wheels I'm building. *32 hole. *3...
Forum: Techniques January 27th 10, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
fork 1' and 1/8 on 1" frame?

On Jan 27, 3:14*am, Luca Magnoni wrote:
Can anybody tell me if there is something like a "thinner" headset
that I can use to put a modern fork of 1' and 1/8 size on an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500