Showing results 1 to 25 of 239
Search took 1.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A. Dumas[_2_]
Forum: Racing August 2nd 17, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026

On 01/08/2017 22:11, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have severe problems
This is not news, Tom.
Forum: Racing February 16th 17, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
So Long

On 16/02/2017 01:34, Davey Crockett wrote:
Well I think the time is right to bow out

Davey is now 80 years old and thinks it's time
to call it quits for rbr

So long to any who might...
Forum: Racing March 5th 14, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Myerson does Reddit AMA tonight from 9pm EST

Adam Myerson does an AMA ("Ask Me Anything") on Reddit tonight from 9pm
EST. Announcement:
http://www.reddit.com/r/cyclocross/comments/1zjf8i/ama_announcement_adam_myerson_will_be_here_35/
Forum: Racing February 10th 13, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Astonishingly sensible discussion of dealing with doping

atriage wrote:
Yeah it was good. As some of the comments pointed out EPO wasn't
available during Millar's era so there is much less to fess-up to.

Pardon? Available since at least 1990 maybe a...
Forum: Racing February 6th 13, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Cycling gaining in popularity in Qatar.

atriage wrote:
There must have been over 25 people at the stage 4 finish line today.

This guy's doing: "On phone with colleagues in Qatar for an hour. None
of them aware of the Tour Of Qatar,...
Forum: Racing January 31st 13, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
No Happy Birthdays Jan 31

ITA Tania Belvederesi 1978 35
BUL Ivailo Gabrovski 1978 35
ITA Luisa Tamanini 1980 33
ITA Danilo Napolitano 1981 32
USA Ted King 1983 30
ITA Elia Favilli 1989 24
UKR Hanna Solovey 1992 21
Forum: Racing January 28th 13, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Happy Birthday Jan 28

Davey Crockett wrote:
LEON VAN BON
[...]
Van Bon won the Hamburg Cyclassics in 1998.

He was also 3rd in the 1997 World Championship Road Race behind
Laurent Brochard of France and Bo...
Forum: Racing November 29th 12, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Tyler Hamilton book wins William Hill prize

Davey Crockett wrote:
So what's all the kerfuffle about?

What's with the charset=gb2312?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GB_2312
Forum: Racing November 6th 12, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Use eternal-september.org, can't connect since Oct 22?

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Thanks for this. However, I still can't get thunderbird to work.

You can always just use the plain port 119 connection, no SSL/TLS. Not
much that can be sniffed except...
Forum: Racing November 5th 12, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Use eternal-september.org, can't connect since Oct 22?

Solution is to update an SSL certificate manually. In English, with
screen shots: http://ewoud.home.xs4all.nl/misc/es_tb_cert_en.html
Forum: Racing October 17th 12, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
The world owes Andrew Albright a note of thanks....

wrote:
I hate to say it, but I was reading some of these affidavits in
detail. But this is hilarious... Apparently the original falling
out between LANCE! and Frankie...
Forum: Racing October 14th 12, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Vayer Was Right--Paging Coyle, Och, Coggan et al.

wrote:
I've never had capable television

Y'all know what I meant!

You are near-sighted?
Forum: Racing August 18th 12, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Online Vuelta?

Michael wrote:
Anyone have any links for live broadcasts of the Vuelta?

Usually several live streams via http://sports-livez.com

Otherwise, also usually, the Sporza (Belgian, Dutch language) HD...
Forum: Racing August 6th 12, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Are doping rules to strict.....?

I don't know because I am unsure about the meaning of the verb 'to strict.'
Forum: Racing July 18th 12, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Not a very lively group

On 17/07/2012 21:39, Davey Crockett wrote:
Hardly a peep out of the usual Jimmy-July couch potatoes

The list-serv is very busy.
Forum: Racing July 10th 12, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Tuesday

http://www.usada.org/media/sanction-usps7102012
"USADA announced today that Dr. Luis Garcia del Moral (cycling team
doctor), Dr. Michele Ferrari (cycling team consulting doctor) and Jose
“Pepe”...
Forum: Racing July 8th 12, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Hey Anton...

On 07/07/2012 22:35, atriage wrote:
...don' t you wish you could be this cool?
http://twitter.com/velochimp/status/221627232592998405/photo/1

****ter is for loosers and will only last 365 days.
Forum: Racing July 7th 12, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Lafferty, Kunich, Magilla - where the f*ck are you ?

On 07/07/2012 16:17, Simply Fred wrote:
(BTW does eternal-september.org not carry rbr anymore ?)

Using it now.
Forum: Racing July 6th 12, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
If Sagan is clean...

On 06/07/2012 18:44, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:33 am, Fred Flintstein wrote:
Merckx wasn't clean.

Who was ?

Andy Hamster. Must have been, that loser.
Forum: Racing May 28th 12, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Giro points jersey

On 28/05/2012 15:28, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 5/27/2012 7:48 AM, steve wrote:
On May 26, 8:45 pm, Bob Schwartz wrote:
The Giro points jersey only awards points at stage finishes.
It...
Forum: Racing April 29th 12, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Chris Hoy

On 29/04/2012 20:47, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In fairness to Pomario, he was ruling by the book.

Jawohl, Obersturmbannführer!
Forum: Racing April 29th 12, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
GFs cocksucking stops.

On 29/04/2012 03:13, thirty-six wrote:
I don't know why, I think it has something to do with riding
elsewhere. How should I handle her?

Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.
Forum: Racing April 28th 12, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Tour of Korea, stage 5 summary

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/04/rider-diaries/lee-rodgers-diary-tour-of-korea-stage-5-marred-by-multiple-crashes-sketchy-support_215643
Forum: Racing April 28th 12, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
Shaven legs and oiling.

On 28/04/2012 17:30, thirty-six wrote:
I shaved my legs this week to enhance the cleansing effects of massage
and wonder what are the most suitable oils. I've previously used
almond oil but...
Forum: Racing April 26th 12, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By A. Dumas[_2_]
wots wrong wi' .racin?

On 26/04/2012 02:38, thirty-six wrote:
20573 subscribers, Messages per month: 63, Usenet
according to giggling groups.

Everything has been said.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 239