Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: black
Forum: Mountain Biking December 6th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 46
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

Thanks so much for the comments about my ride. There was only "pne"
that tried to make it something other than what it was. Any way, I am
quite familiar with doofi like this, and I will certainly...
Forum: Social Issues December 6th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 20
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

Thanks so much for the comments about my ride. There was only "pne"
that tried to make it something other than what it was. Any way, I am
quite familiar with doofi like this, and I will certainly...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 5th 06, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 46
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

Thanks for the info, and advice. Although I am a member of other sites,
I do have to say I really appreciate the link you offered as a heads
up. This is the "stuff" I like to see.... THANK YOU.

Forum: Mountain Biking December 5th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 46
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

To whom it may concern, or not concern:

This was "originally" a thread that was meant to bring attention to me
(i.e. a newbie) by someone that cares about my personal
accomplishment(s) and me as a...
Forum: Social Issues December 5th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 20
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

To whom it may concern, or not concern:

This was "originally" a thread that was meant to bring attention to me
(i.e. a newbie) by someone that cares about my personal
accomplishment(s) and me as a...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 29th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 46
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

You are sick.

As a matter of fact, YES. I think I am coming down with a cold.

And your selfish pleasures are all that matters, right?
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 29th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 46
Posted By black
Exhaling Pleasure

In my infancy of becoming a mountain biker, I would go as far to say
that I will mature into a fine beauty (albeit looks) and ride with
modest experts, or so I hope. As I believe one has to learn how...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 28th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 46
Posted By black
RR: Losing her cherry (Klondike Bluffs)

Exhaling Pleasure

In my infancy of becoming a mountain biker, I would go as far to say
that I will mature into a fine beauty (albeit looks) and ride with
modest experts, or so I hope. As I believe...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 28th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike