Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bernmart
Forum: Techniques November 8th 11, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 56
Posted By bernmart
MORE HEBEVILLE NEWS

On Nov 6, 8:53*pm, Tom Ace wrote:
I grew up in the NY metro area, 'hebe' was widely, clearly
understood to be a slur word, it remains acknowledged to
be so today, to use it...
Forum: Techniques October 17th 11, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 51
Posted By bernmart
NEWS FROM HEBEVILLE

On Oct 16, 1:14*pm, Duane Hebert wrote:
On 10/16/2011 3:40 PM, DougC wrote:

Forum: General January 31st 09, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 93
Posted By bernmart
Rear-View Mirrors

I've always used a helmet-mounted mirror, but last September I
conducted an involuntary experiment. While getting my bike and gear
out of the car for a century, in near-darkness, I knocked the...
Forum: Techniques January 26th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By bernmart
critical mass

Critical Mass surely differs in style and impact from city to city, so
it's hard to make a general judgement. The one closest to me is in
Santa Monica CA, and after doing one of them I won't do...
Forum: General July 8th 07, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By bernmart
Comfy performance bikes

Tires will make a bigger difference than any frame.

Joseph

Perhaps true, but frame geometry and design do matter. I test-rode
the Synapse and the Roubaix, and they both felt great compared to...
Forum: Techniques July 5th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By bernmart
Helmet rear view mirror

On Jul 2, 1:29 pm, Yme wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:26:39 +0000, Yme wrote:

In case anyone is interested here is a...
Forum: Marketplace June 3rd 07, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By bernmart
FS: Schwinn Paramount Steel Frame & Components $600

On Jun 2, 8:51 am, Carolyn wrote:
Reynolds 853 Tubing Frame & Fork; 61 cm; Shimano 105 STI Shifters;
Ultegra Hubs/Mavic Open Pro Rims; Ultegra 9 SPD Rear End; Tertro FxX
Forum: Techniques September 25th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By bernmart
Inactivity in this group

I recently changed my e-mail preference to abridged digest mode because
of the high volume of messages, many on subjects having little to do
with technical issues. To my surprise, I've received no...
Forum: Techniques August 21st 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By bernmart
Which Shorts

I just took a chance and bought a pair of Performance Century shorts,
on sale at their new store in my town. Then rode a century--my
first--on them, and found them to be wonderfully comfortable. ...
Forum: General August 12th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By bernmart
Pasadena Bike Rentals and ridng

ufatbastehd wrote:
I am going to be in Pasadena in early Nov. for a week. My wife will be
there on business and working all day so I get to stay for free for the
week. Want to spend my week...
Forum: General July 30th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By bernmart
shimano/sidi sizing question

M. Bakunin wrote:
does anybody out there in bicycling world knows if shimano and sidi
sizings are the same? if i buy mail order a sidi pair of shoes of size
xx because i have shimano shoes of...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11