Telluride testing update by Ralph Barone[_4_]
The company testing the entire population of Telluride, CO for COVID-19 antibodies has reported some more definite preliminary results. Of nearly 1,000 people...
Plans for mass bike ride to the beach during lockdown prompts furious backlash by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A mass cycle ride to the beach for fish and chips has been cancelled after a public backlash and a stark warning from Humberside Police. S****horpe's...
Today 03:23 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 14 UK
More On The Covid-19 by Tom Kunich[_2_]
We now have some fairly good treatments for Covid-19. The Deaths accounted to Covid-19 are about 6060. This entire country is being driven into a fearful panic...
by John B. Go to last post
41 36 Techniques
Economics not bicycle tech by AMuzi
Sharp idea https://www.arnoldkling.com/blog/nationwide-overdraft-protection/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by John B. Go to last post
17 65 Techniques
Motorists urged not to speed on open roads after death of cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Drivers breaking the law? Surely not! QUOTE: Police have called for drivers to resist speeding on empty roads during lockdown. It comes a male cyclist died...
Today 12:25 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
6 70 UK
There are some odd drivers about! by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist says he made a shocking discovery while making his way through the countryside near South Derbyshire after finding sex toys dumped in a...
by JNugent Go to last post
27 24 UK
Ride Captain Ride by Tom Kunich[_2_]
The weather has been really rocky here. It is presently raining two days a week with another couple of days where they say it will just be cloudy and as I was...
Yesterday 11:48 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
7 23 Techniques
Wheres a good place to ride near asheville nc? by Larry Mamacita
This would be for a simple novice with limited mechanical knowledge or scents of direction.
Best bike masks to protect urban cyclists from pollution by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Cycling’s health benefits far outweigh the potential risk of breathing in polluted air yet rising pollution levels are a real concern in urban areas....
Tour deFrance by Idjit BoB
I'm new here and don't ride but enjoy watching that "Tour de France" thing on tv. I hope I'm not out of line but would like to ask people's opinion on whether...
Yesterday 04:33 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
2 15 Techniques
Tires and Wheels by Sir Ridesalot
I wonder if we can keep this thread on-topic? I noticed on a lot of bicycling forums, at bicycle shops and with bicyclists at stops and/or coffee shops,...
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post