eBike News by jbeattie
I got my wife an eBike for her birthday via my son at Specialized. Box arrived yesterday, and I about herniated myself getting it into the garage. One of...
Air Quality by Tom Kunich[_2_]
They said that spending the day outside is like smoking 8 cigarettes.
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
14 112 Techniques
More bicyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-cops-hunt-woman-leaving-dog-poop-in-trump-fans-mailboxes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
Is anybody watching the TDF? by William Crowell
I find that for some reason I am not the slightest bit interested in watching it this year. It just seems so irrelevant somehow. Does anybody else feel the...
Today 01:58 AM
by Mark J. Go to last post
9 87 Techniques
Are Cyclists Reckless Lawbreakers? by colwyn[_2_]
https://daily.jstor.org/are-cyclists-reckless-lawbreakers/ COVID-19 has hugely increased the numbers of cyclists, particularly in cities, where biking has...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
12 46 UK
Cyclist killed in Crewe named locally as mum-of-three care worker -DRIVER ARRESTED by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A woman who was killed as she cycled to work has been named locally as a mum-of-three care worker. Agnieszka Pocz was knocked down on Hungerford Road...
What to do with old sew-up rims? by William Crowell
In the early '80s I had several bikes with sew-up wheels, and I converted all of them over to 700-C. I still have all the old sew-up rims. Are they of any...
Tour de France stage 20 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 20 (ITT) - Lure La Planche des Belles Filles 1 Tadej Pogacar (Slo) UAE-Team Emirates 55:55 2 Tom...
Yesterday 08:28 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 35 Racing
Lorry driver in court charged with causing death of cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A 40-year-old lorry driver has appeared in court after being charged with causing the death of a "lovely man who was loved by everyone" following a...