Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Simply Fred
Forum: Racing October 26th 12, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Simply Fred
So Bobby is thrown overboard but what about Sean?

atriage wrote:
I think Dave might be in danger of throwing the baby out with the
bathwater.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/exclusive-bobby-julich-doping-confession

Sounds like an abortion.
Forum: Racing October 25th 12, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Simply Fred
Bruyneel Doping Logo

datakill wrote:
tellus how to access Floyd Landis' website and logo ?

mrsixtypercent wrote:
Are you kidding? Floyd has gone to ground, even Pat & Hein cant find him.
Here's the last known...
Forum: Racing October 24th 12, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Simply Fred
The Yanks never understood the off-side rule

mrsixtypercent wrote:
When it comes to soccer the Yanks never really got the offside rule.
My money is on Contador for 2013 Tour de France

With McQuaid as ref and Verbruggen as linesman.
Forum: Racing October 23rd 12, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Simply Fred
The Sporting Question & Lance Armstrong's Case

Bill Graham wrote:
To a li8beral, there are no such things as, "grown-ups" We are all the
governments children and must all bow to the greater power and knowledge of
our leaders in...
Forum: Racing October 18th 12, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Simply Fred
The world owes Andrew Albright a note of thanks....

wrote:
And just in case anyone was wondering if Ken Papai was still alive, as
of March 2012 he was and still posting pictures of food:
http://www.kenpapai.com/blog/ ...
Forum: Racing October 11th 12, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Simply Fred
USADA report "proves" Armstrong used drugs

Free Willy wrote:
The UCI decides when it comes to the Tour de France.

Pay no attention to the ASO behind the curtain.
Forum: Racing October 10th 12, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Simply Fred
Awesome !

Free Willy wrote:
"As these values are all considerably less than 1.00, it can only mean one
thing: for the absorption of sufficient energy and nutrients for the body to
function properly, food...
Forum: Racing October 2nd 12, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Simply Fred
I need a new NNTP provider.

Davey Crockett wrote:

With so much going on, neither of my NNTP providers (Eternal September
for text based and BinTube for binaries)have sent me via RBR a single
comment on:
I just wrote...
Forum: Racing September 13th 12, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Simply Fred
Well...

atriage wrote:
It beatsme how they get straight back on their bikes and carry
on racing, when I stack it I crawl to the side of the road and sulk for
at least 20 minutes.

I'm normally fine on...
Forum: Racing September 13th 12, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Simply Fred
Well...

Mower Man wrote:
And as for the road surfaces...

atriage wrote:
Don't mention them, I can feel a rant coming on.

Dumbass,
Bankers bonuses are far more important than road surfaces. You...
Forum: Racing September 12th 12, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Simply Fred
Well...

atriage wrote:
Cav's stupendous victory today has got everyone stunned.

Dunno about that but judging by the coverage it seems to rain an awful
lot in the land of some of my forbears,
Forum: Racing September 8th 12, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Simply Fred
No **** Jonathan!

Davey Crockett wrote:
Seems like a whole lot of ******s found jesus (PBUH) the last few weeks.
Davey nearly found him one time, but unfortunately broke his shovel 5
feet down.

atriage...
Forum: Racing September 7th 12, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Simply Fred
Contador goes down in history after today's stage... Impressive,!!!!

Mower Man wrote:
Did I say that there was a resemblance? Dominance was the thing - and
I don't normally like that. (Oh, except for when it was Ayrton Senna
dominating... in another wheeled...
Forum: Racing September 7th 12, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Simply Fred
Tom Danielson=Doper.

Fred Flintstein wrote:
ronde champ ID'd his coach as the 'American Ferrari'
way back in 2002.

Corvette ?
Forum: Racing September 6th 12, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Simply Fred
Contador goes down in history after today's stage... Impressive,!!!!

Bob Martin wrote:
Greatest ride since Floyd Landis in the 2008 TdF !

It was a great comeback after lo(o)sing his 2006 title.
Forum: Racing September 6th 12, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Simply Fred
Tom Danielson=Doper.

On Wednesday, September 1, 2004 11:01:07 PM UTC-7, crit pro wrote:
It will come out.

wrote:
Heh.

This network packet had a long TTL.
Forum: Racing September 3rd 12, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Simply Fred
It's All Coming Out Soon

Mineral Water wrote:
USADA plans to publish the dossier it sends to the UCI regarding
Gunderson's doping and conspiracy.

atriage wrote:
Damn, what with the most exciting Vuelta in years and...
Forum: Racing September 3rd 12, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Simply Fred
Sheryl's been singing to the Feds.

atriage wrote:
Mitt Romney's got a penis?

No, he's fully equipped with a flip-flop dildo which allows him to take
more positions.
Forum: Racing September 2nd 12, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Simply Fred
Sheryl's been singing to the Feds.

atriage wrote:
Personally I'm sure that Lance doped, however since everyone else did
(mostly) I'm not sure if justice *so* delayed and diluted is actually
worth bothering with. All other things...
Forum: Racing August 31st 12, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Simply Fred
Ullrich's Latest Comment on Lance

TheCoz wrote:
At this point I would not fail to say a few words "Armstrong case".
"I'm not thinking about Amrstrongs Tour title. Only counts for me is
the sporting head duel and no title, I may...
Forum: Racing August 28th 12, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Simply Fred
Lafferty and Magilla - strangely quiet this AM

Simply Fred wrote:
And provides much more professional tv coverage than most. Compare the
festival of phonyiness aka olympic road race to the tdf.

atriage wrote:
Yeah that was a disgrace,...
Forum: Racing August 28th 12, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Simply Fred
Lafferty and Magilla - strangely quiet this AM

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
What is truly beautiful about that link is that
it points out that Floyd is déclassé, which I think
we can all agree with.v

Simply Fred wrote:
Presumably...
Forum: Racing August 28th 12, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Simply Fred
Wired take on the 'never failed a test' line.

atriage wrote:
Other than if you fail it it means you're a **** in that you didn't fail a 'dope
test' per say, you failed a 'savvy' test. Gunderson may be many things but
stOOpid enough to fail...
Forum: Racing August 28th 12, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Simply Fred
Lafferty and Magilla - strangely quiet this AM

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
What is truly beautiful about that link is that
it points out that Floyd is déclassé, which I think
we can all agree with.v

Presumably déclassé is French for...
Forum: Racing August 28th 12, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Simply Fred
Lafferty and Magilla - strangely quiet this AM

atriage wrote:
But if it happens it won't be Travis Tygart that makes the decision.
Christian Prudhomme looks to be keeping a low profile. But I wonder
what he thinks of the idea that some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500