Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Davey Crockett[_13_]
Forum: Racing November 29th 17, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Aru not riding the Tour

Michael a écrit profondement:

| https://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme-sur-route/Actualites/
| Fabio-aru-va-zapper-le-tour-de-france-en-2018/853950

| What gives?

I'll take a guess and say he'll go for...
Forum: Racing October 2nd 17, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
[STARTLISTS] End of season events

The startlists for the following events have not been finalized
yet.

They'll be posted if/as/when the full lists are available

Tre Valli Varesine 03-10 ITA 1.HC Male
Binche-Tournai-Binche...
Forum: Racing October 2nd 17, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
[RESUlTS WOMEN Oct 1] G.P. Beghelli

http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2017/10/01/1/bettiniphoto_0302456_1_2000px_670.jpg

Results
# Rider Name (Country) Team Result
1 Marta Bastianelli (Ale Cipollini) 1:59:31
2 Elisa Balsamo...
Forum: Racing October 2nd 17, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
[RESULT MEN Oct 1] G.P. Beghelli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=852y3Qiv6CI

Startlist/Finishlist

BARDIANI CSF

1 ALBANESE Vincenzo Italy 98
2 BARBIN Enrico Italy 118
3 ANDREETTA Simone Italy 145
Forum: Racing October 2nd 17, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
[RESULT] Tour de l'Eurometropole 2017 Final Kilometers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZ-rLkXShQ

Startlist/Finishlist

Position in Right Hand Column

No Position == DNF

TEAM LOTTO NL - JUMBO
Forum: Racing September 25th 17, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Quicksilver

Anyboy seen it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091814/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

Finish List

Finishing position is in right hand column

No position means they DNF

Like rules are rules, and Davey's been a big supporter of Womens
racing, but around half the starters had no...
Forum: Racing September 21st 17, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
WORLDS - Still to come

U23 Men - Road Race
Friday, September 22 2017
191km Bergen - Bergen

Junior Women - Road Race
Friday, September 22 2017
76.4km Bergen - Bergen

Junior Men - Road Race
Saturday, September 23 2017
Forum: Racing September 21st 17, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Must Be The Season of the Mud

Gerrit 't Hart a écrit profondement:

| Well, I believe there is the World Road Racing Championships on at
| present.
| Seen nothing here about that!

Lookee...
Forum: Racing September 21st 17, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Must Be The Season of the Mud

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| The grand tours are over. The smaller races have been pigeon-holed
| between the end of the season and the first heavy rains.

| So it must be the time of year...
Forum: Racing September 14th 17, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Denmark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kykvn6aVO4w&sns=em
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Forum: Racing September 14th 17, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Tour of Denmark 2017 Stage 3 Final Kilometers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kykvn6aVO4w&sns=em
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Forum: Racing September 14th 17, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Snapped aerobar

Michael a écrit profondement:

| https://twitter.com/CyclingHubTV/status/907640663726022656

Next time remember

Bikes are made of Steel

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
Forum: Racing September 13th 17, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

If none of your browsers will play the vid [although you should be
OK on android/iphone/mac/windoze, get
1 VLC
2 youtube-dl
and download the vid with youtube-dl and watch it on VLC
[youtube-dl WILL...
Forum: Racing September 13th 17, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
[TOM KUNICH] Grand Prix de Wallonie

Go to JooTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW3lYCIWALE&sns=em

around there you should fine three vids on Wallonie

--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Forum: Racing August 31st 17, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Froome Syndrome?

Woman Boxer

Strange...

https://www.rt.com/sport/401444-female-world-champ-boxer-dies/
--
Davey Crockett aka SlackRat
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Forum: Racing August 26th 17, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Vuelta

Well me thought it was getting boring with Vroom-Vroom hogging the
LimeLight as per usual ad nauseam.

But at least Rui Costa is still respectably placed although he
might have picked a more...
Forum: Racing August 14th 17, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
ignore Happy Birthday, August 14, 2017

Herman Van Springel

74...
Forum: Racing August 14th 17, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
ignore Happy Birthday, August 14, 2017

The Derny piccy is from the 1961 Bordeau-Paris which was 605 km
that year and won, if Davey remembers, by Wim Van Est.

Davey rode that event and also the last one organized in 1988 won
by ...
Forum: Racing August 12th 17, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Happy Birthday, August 12, 2017

Joseba Beloki Dorronsoro

43 today

http://www.dewielersite.net/db2/wielersite/beeldbank2016/thumbs/14681445703538belokij01b.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseba_Beloki

--
Davey Crockett...
Forum: Racing August 11th 17, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| This looks promising: http://www.steephill.tv/vuelta-a-espana/

Best of luck Tom, but although TVE, which is what I gave you,
along with the others mentioned on...
Forum: Racing August 10th 17, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Russian event wraps up

Definitely a Stayers race

https://www.rt.com/sport/399203-epic-russian-cycling-race/

--
Davey Crockett
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The
| Vuelta d'Espana.

| OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it
Forum: Racing August 9th 17, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
August 19th

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| Only 10 more days until the start of the season's 3rd Grand Tour. The
| Vuelta d'Espana.

| OK, since I don't have it on any of my channels who knows where it
Forum: Racing August 2nd 17, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Olympics Paris 2024, Los Angeles 2026

Tom Kunich a écrit profondement:

| I have severe problems with the Olympic system as now used. There is
| entirely too much politics involved in it.

They were political for many years already.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47