Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 1.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: alktwo
Forum: Marketplace April 30th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By alktwo
Ebay outing: Miyata Team, Superbe Pro road, track stuff

I've got almost enough to build a complete vintage 80s Japanese road
bike. 1986 Miyata Team (top of the line), Suntour Superbe Pro, etc.
Link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalktwo

cheers,
ashok
Forum: Marketplace April 16th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By alktwo
WTB: parts for path racer/track build

I have a vintage Super Elliott frame that I am building up with a
combination of new and old track parts. I am looking for a few things
to finish up the build:

144bcd chainring 1/8" chainring, 45...
Forum: Marketplace January 7th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By alktwo
wanted: Superbe English BB for road double, have Superbe Pro track BB

i've already found an owner with a 112mm Superbe Pro spindle, but he
was unwilling to sell it since it was part of a group. the following
page shows a 112mm Superbe Pro...
Forum: Marketplace January 7th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By alktwo
wanted: Superbe English BB for road double, have Superbe Pro track BB

there are two versions. the early one takes 112mm (the cranks are
144bcd). the later version that came out when Superbe Pro switched to
indexing (Accushift) takes 109mm (the cranks are 130bcd). i...
Forum: Marketplace January 5th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By alktwo
wanted: Superbe English BB for road double, have Superbe Pro track BB

i have a Suntour Superbe Pro track BB with a 109mm spindle and English
threads. this is the proper size for track cranks (see
http://www.businesscycles.com/tr-refspec.htm).

i had thought i could...
Forum: Marketplace October 27th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By alktwo
WTB: Zunow or Team Miyata 56-58cm

I am looking for a Zunow or Team Miyata road bike from the 80s or early
90s in the 56-58cm range. Frame only or complete bike. Email me if
you have either of these that you'd part with.
Forum: Marketplace October 19th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By alktwo
WTB: 80s 56-57cm frame for Superbe Pro build

I've painstakingly acquired a non-indexed Superbe Pro road group circa
84-85. Now I just need a frame for these parts. I'm looking for an
80s steel road frame around 56-57cm. Needs to have English...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7