Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good verdict for the criminal driver. Love the milkshake wriggle! QUOTE: A driver has been banned for deliberately ramming a cyclist in a road rage attack in a...
by Pamela Go to last post
104 499 UK
Nick Freeman appears on Good Morning Britain calling for "registeredtabards" for cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Freeman called for the 1988 Road Traffic Act to be updated to include cyclists, and that cyclists must be "held accountable"; this is despite Freeman...
Thug pushed North Staffordshire cyclist off his bike for 'no reason' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Thug Joshua Lewis pushed a cyclist off his bike in an unprovoked attack. Police officers arrested the 21-year-old after the incident in Bignall End on...
Cyclist seriously injured and man arrested following crash in Oldham by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another unfit driver arrested. QUOTE: A cyclist has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after a collision on a busy road in Oldham. Emergency...
Centre of gravity by colwyn[_2_]
Pondering the discussion in " Exeter road rage...." I have been trying to figure out, if a short-arsed rider is safer on the road than a "Beanpole" ???
Near Miss of the Day 450: Crap driving, embarrassed accelerating away by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Today's offering in our Neaer (SIC) Miss of the Day series shows a driver overtaking a cyclist and having to pull in sharpish due to oncoming traffic -...
Today 08:15 AM
by soup[_8_] Go to last post
1 15 UK
Bicycle Race Crash by AMuzi
itai! https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/criminal-act-puts-cyclist-fabio-jakobsen-in-coma-after-terrifying-crash/ 'race crash' is bad but this story includes...
Today 04:50 AM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
4 18 Techniques
Insurance company warns drivers to look out for cyclists as claimsrise during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A leading insurance company has warned motorists to look out for cyclists following a spike in personal claims during lockdown. More Than says that...
Britain gets its first Dutch-style roundabout that gives priority tobicycles - but motorists condemn it as 'confusing' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Britain's first Dutch-style roundabout that prioritises cyclists and pedestrians has been blasted by motorists as 'confusing', 'a cyclist killing zone'...
Afternoon delight by [email protected]
My Continental 4 seasons came in yesterday and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to take my Campagnolo Siroccos out into the garage and mount tires in a...
Yesterday 11:03 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
3 61 Techniques
Near Miss of the Day 448: Transit van driver in very close pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Today’s video in our Near Miss of the Day series shows a cyclist being subjected to a very close pass by an overtaking van driver, who then has to...
Yesterday 09:13 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_3_] Go to last post