Seen this? Why Derek Chauvin may get off his murder charge. by Andre Jute[_2_]
As I explained to y'all on June 28th, everything in George Floyd's death was not what it was presented as, not even approximately. In particular I, and the...
Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good verdict for the criminal driver. Love the milkshake wriggle! QUOTE: A driver has been banned for deliberately ramming a cyclist in a road rage attack in a...
Seen this? Why Derek Chauvin may get off his murder charge. by Andre Jute[_2_]
As I explained to y'all on June 28th, everything in George Floyd's death was not what it was presented as, not even approximately. In particular I, and the...
Amazon and Customer practices by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I bought a Di2 wire from a seller on Amazon. If I try to track their package it shows that it hasn't even shipped yet but gives a delivery date of next Tuesday...
Today 07:03 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Garmin Connect by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Is there anyway for the Garmin Connect to automatically add the mileage and altitude gained so that I don't have to use a log all the time? Also, I have an...
Today 06:47 PM
by Ted Heise Go to last post
3 4 Techniques
Seriously injured cyclist hit by bus appeals for driver to keep job by Simon Mason[_6_]
RLJ bus driver in court QUOTE: Alice Walker sustained multiple fractures to her pelvis and other injuries when struck while crossing Newmarket Road in Norwich...
OT: Woman who boasted of drunk driving before killing cyclist isagain jailed for drunk driving by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An Ontario motorist whose social media accounts glorified drink driving and who then killed a cyclist has again been sent to prison for drink driving....
'Incredibly frustrated' cyclist says residents are purposely blockingpeople from their road by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Residents in a Bristol street have been accused of moving roadblocks and traffic cones to keep people out. Avon Crescent near the harbourside has been...
Nick Freeman appears on Good Morning Britain calling for "registeredtabards" for cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Freeman called for the 1988 Road Traffic Act to be updated to include cyclists, and that cyclists must be "held accountable"; this is despite Freeman...
Today 05:12 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_3_] Go to last post
2 10 UK
Thug pushed North Staffordshire cyclist off his bike for 'no reason' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Thug Joshua Lewis pushed a cyclist off his bike in an unprovoked attack. Police officers arrested the 21-year-old after the incident in Bignall End on...
Insurance company warns drivers to look out for cyclists as claimsrise during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A leading insurance company has warned motorists to look out for cyclists following a spike in personal claims during lockdown. More Than says that...
Afternoon delight by [email protected]
My Continental 4 seasons came in yesterday and I can't tell you how wonderful it was to take my Campagnolo Siroccos out into the garage and mount tires in a...
Today 02:12 PM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
5 61 Techniques
Cyclist seriously injured and man arrested following crash in Oldham by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another unfit driver arrested. QUOTE: A cyclist has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after a collision on a busy road in Oldham. Emergency...
Centre of gravity by colwyn[_2_]
Pondering the discussion in " Exeter road rage...." I have been trying to figure out, if a short-arsed rider is safer on the road than a "Beanpole" ???
Near Miss of the Day 450: Crap driving, embarrassed accelerating away by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Today's offering in our Neaer (SIC) Miss of the Day series shows a driver overtaking a cyclist and having to pull in sharpish due to oncoming traffic -...
Today 08:15 AM
by soup[_8_] Go to last post
1 15 UK
Bicycle Race Crash by AMuzi
itai! https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/criminal-act-puts-cyclist-fabio-jakobsen-in-coma-after-terrifying-crash/ 'race crash' is bad but this story includes...
Today 04:50 AM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
4 18 Techniques
Britain gets its first Dutch-style roundabout that gives priority tobicycles - but motorists condemn it as 'confusing' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Britain's first Dutch-style roundabout that prioritises cyclists and pedestrians has been blasted by motorists as 'confusing', 'a cyclist killing zone'...
Near Miss of the Day 448: Transit van driver in very close pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Today’s video in our Near Miss of the Day series shows a cyclist being subjected to a very close pass by an overtaking van driver, who then has to...
Yesterday 09:13 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_3_] Go to last post