A bit of a Do by John B. slocomb
Sunday we had a bit of a do here in Thailand. The King led a bicycle ride which was well attended and the riders got a free tee shirt...
by James[_8_] Go to last post
20 50 Techniques
Mobile phone using driver gets karma! by [email protected]
QUOTE: The incident happened in the morning rush hour last month on the A739 Switchback Road between Bearsden and Glasgow. Mr Brennan told The Scotsman: "I...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
10 111 Techniques
Shimano best to worst list by [email protected]
Do I have this list right in order from best to worst? Road: Dura Ace 7800 Dura Ace 7800 Triple Dura Ace Track Ultegra 6600 or 600 105 Silver 105 Black Flat...
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
Brighton bottom slapping bicyclist NOT banged up by MrCheerful
24+ OFFENCES, including causing broken bones, yet he gets a suspended sentence.. why is he here...