Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 2.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hunter
Forum: Racing June 14th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Hunter
Translate this Levi quote

"My plans to suck wheels to stage race victory have taken a bit a
hit."
Forum: Racing April 8th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 155
Posted By Hunter
Lemond v. Trek

On Apr 8, 11:22*am, Geraard Spergen wrote:
Scott wrote:
On Apr 8, 10:21 am, Gary wrote:
They were afraid he was gonna record a phone...
Forum: Racing April 3rd 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Hunter
wow that's a surprise

On Apr 3, 11:01*am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
Alexi Grewal was hopped up on stimulalants. Wouldn't have thunk it?

Forum: Racing February 28th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Hunter
UCI Capitulates

On Feb 28, 4:51*am, "
wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/feb08/feb28news

Speaking prior to the announcement of the AIGCP that...
Forum: Racing February 25th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Hunter
The End Is Beginning To Show

On Feb 25, 1:58*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Davey Crockett wrote:
Likewise traffic is unbelievable. 20+ years ago I could ride say to
Grasse from Antibes...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Hunter
The Case of the Disappearing George

Curious George couldn't shut down Domestique Rollin, but he's gonna
contend with the best in 5 weeks? He got some work to do.
Forum: Racing August 17th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Hunter
50 seconds lost in 7k? Leipheimer seeks contract with CSC.

k, Velonews says that Leipheimer was up on Voigt by 25 seconds at the
26k mark, but lost by 26 seconds after 33k. 7 seconds slower per
km?

http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/13118.0.html
Forum: Racing August 17th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 56
Posted By Hunter
oh oh , did Horner just call out USPS/Disco for doping?

On Aug 17, 3:07 pm, Bill C wrote:

My thought was that for years Frankie was one of those riders with the
leader. Does that mean he's calling Frankie a doper?
I'd...
Forum: Racing May 27th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 71
Posted By Hunter
So who started it all with EPO ?

On May 26, 12:02 pm, Mike Owens wrote:
On May 26, 12:49 pm, Keith wrote:

Since the general conscensus is that you don't need to dope to win the
Forum: Racing May 26th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Hunter
Riis admits to EPO... ESPN gets it before bike sites

On May 25, 10:28 am, Dan Gregory
wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:

Who would you give the jersey to?

39. Chris Boardman (Gbr) à 1h27'44"

No, it...
Forum: Racing January 28th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Hunter
Page proved NOTHING!

On Jan 28, 11:57 am, "benjo maso" wrote:

On this extremely difficult course Page rode a
nearly perfect race. Nijs, Wellens, Vervecken, Groenendaal and all the
other ...
Forum: Racing September 14th 06, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Hunter
Still looking to send TD to the minors?

gds wrote:
Simon Brooke wrote:

Frankly I was watching the stage and thinking that Danielson's belly is
considerably bigger than mine - and I'm two stone overweight. If he could
go...
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Hunter
Still looking to send TD to the minors?

wrote:

Hooray, we have a new category of vitual GT winners, the "Virtual Clean
Winner vs. the Virtual Doped Rivers". I'm sure there are other
nominees, let's...
Forum: Techniques September 10th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Hunter
Glueless / selfadhesive tube patches don't work for beans

A glueless patch was the only thing that worked in my bag of tricks
yesterday. Spare tube failed. Pump failed. Quickflate failed.
Passerby #1's pump failed. However, Park glueless patch and...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Hunter
The man who couldn't win: Schumie crashes Hincapie and wins ENECO? Spoiler

Jeff Jones wrote:

Jeff, did anyone interview the spectator to find out what it's like to
ruin an entire week's race? Even for Schumacher, who can't enjoy his
win?
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Hunter
The man who couldn't win: Schumie crashes Hincapie and wins ENECO? Spoiler

Dan Connelly wrote:
Dan Gregory wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Anyone see this?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/aug06/eneco06/?id=results/eneco067

There exists the idiocy that the...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Hunter
The man who couldn't win: Schumie crashes Hincapie and wins ENECO?

Hunter wrote:

*#($, I intended to cut out the spoiler part of the header. Sorry
there.
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Hunter
The man who couldn't win: Schumie crashes Hincapie and wins ENECO?

Anyone see this?

# 0 km Schumacher is now saying a spectator made contact with him and
almost knocked him over.
# 0 km Hincapie and Schumacher now exchanging a few choice words!!
# 0 km Philippe...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Hunter
I warned you Jeff

RonSonic wrote:

Your honor, my client is not capable of understanding the nature of his conduct,
he is, I am sorry to inform you, a dumbass.

Ron

Covering all bases for jurisdictional...
Forum: Racing August 21st 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Hunter
Tilford to Healthnet?

Insert obligatory "cyclists being comfortable around needles" joke here.
Forum: Racing August 13th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Hunter
Landis questions

There have been reports that his T level was basically normal to the
general population in the test. If his tested E level was
representative of his true natural T level, prior to doping, that...
Forum: Racing August 7th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By Hunter
Voigt Wow

Ernst Noch wrote:

Sorry but, outspoken outshmoken. His comments are irrelevant to his
actual doping status. Such status may only be shown by ****ing in a
cup, bleeding in a vial, or through the...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Hunter
Sad Commentary

Bill C wrote:

All family wisdom is contained in the Simpsons, though as a supplement
Family Circus and Bobmbeck aren't bad.
Bill C

http://dfc.furr.org/
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Hunter
Sad Commentary

B. Lafferty wrote:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/hi.asp

Yes, it is sad that you read Hi and Lois. Respectable rbr commentators
rely upon Family Circus for incisive critique of American...
Forum: Techniques August 2nd 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Hunter
Track fork end slot dimensions?

Thanks to you both. The plates are 6mm.

I'm in Colorado, and most Front Range parks have stiff opening ascents
that will require low gearing, and therefore chaintugs sound wise.

I've been...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39