Multi tool by [email protected]
Looking for replacements finding mega crab https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools Link may not go to pocket accesories
Carrying tools by Doug Landau
I was on tour I was 1K miles from home I passed a ball-pein hammer in the gutter What would you do?
Today 12:21 AM
by Doug Landau Go to last post
0 4 Techniques
California's Fires by [email protected]
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that...
by Doug Landau Go to last post
29 88 Techniques
California law about E-bike use for 70 and above? by Joerg[_2_]
Folks, There was a story in the Wall Street Journal where a Californian rider said that people 70 and older are now allowed to use E-bikes on MTB trails. I...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
10 34 Techniques
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
592 2,608 Techniques
Does anyone know PM-PM-F/R203 adapters by Joerg[_2_]
Attention, a purely technical post :-) Does anyone know whether these adapters are for going from 160mm native post mount to 203mm...
Yesterday 08:28 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
2 25 Techniques
Cyclist died after riding into a parked van with its hazard lightson, in broad daylight. by MrCheerful
Wonder if he had dropped handlebars? http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/name-released-after-cyclist-dies-650564
Yesterday 08:25 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 3 UK
OT: Hurricanes Now In Northern Europe by Bret Cahill
You don't even need to travel anymore to experience...
Yesterday 07:51 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
2 51 UK
Bicycling & health benefits of? by Sir Ridesalot
We hear a lot about bicycling having health benefits forthe one doing the bicycling. Yet a lot of CASUAL bicyclists are not all that healthy. So, in order to...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
60 285 Techniques
UK cyclists kill or maim two people a week by MrCheerful
We were told that their low inertia and rotating couples couldn't hurt a fly, so this cannot be true? Can...
by Peter Parry Go to last post