Showing results 1 to 25 of 116
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sonarrat
Forum: Racing October 12th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By sonarrat
euro-pro cycling dead in America

Callistus Valerius wrote:
If what I'm hearing is any indication, there is zero interest in
pro-cycling in Europe. I think we are turning inward again, and only
interested in domestic...
Forum: Racing September 28th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By sonarrat
Zabel second

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
RonSonic wrote:

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:33:07 GMT, Keith ...
Forum: Racing September 26th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By sonarrat
Zabel second

Keith wrote:

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:10:37 -0400, RonSonic
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:33:07 GMT, Keith wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep...
Forum: Racing September 26th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By sonarrat
Zabel second

Smokey wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

Who'd'a thunk?

Too bad. Would have been great to have won the WC and then retire. He
certainly deserves it (not saying he deserves to win the WC,...
Forum: Racing September 24th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By sonarrat
Betinni takes it!!!!! Zabel second. Valverde third!!!

nobody wrote:

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 07:46:55 -0700, "Joe King" wrote:

PLONK

It's within protocol to post the entire podium in the header. Of
course, misspelling the...
Forum: Racing September 24th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By sonarrat
New helmet

Donald Munro wrote:

Does this mean Bettini gets a rainbow helmet to replace that ghastly
olympic gold helmet ?

I hope so - otherwise, it would be so ugly they'd have to revoke his
Italian...
Forum: Racing September 23rd 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By sonarrat
World's pick

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbasses -

The obvious pick is Vinokourov. Got the best post-Vuelta form and the
guy is fully capable of winning such a big one day race. Only weakness
in him...
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By sonarrat
Calling Jeff Jones... Calling Jeff Jones...

Joe King wrote:

What's wrong with this caption???

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/worlds06/index.php?id=/photos/2006/worlds06/worlds061/Christiane_Soeder

Force of habit..
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By sonarrat
Triki, Ace, Eki and Paolo are gone from Disco

nobody wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 02:17:07 -0400, "dwjones45"
wrote:

it looks like Bruyneel is really cleaning house for the 2007...
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By sonarrat
Who knew Cancellara could TT like that?

Robert Chung wrote:
bob sullivan wrote:

Oh, yeah, I guess we all knew he could TT like that. And Zabriskie and
Vino, too. :)

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/world06tt.png

Kloden...
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

bob sullivan wrote:

Oh, yeah, I guess we all knew he could TT like that. And Zabriskie and
Vino, too. :)

~bob

Last PR-World's double? How about PR-World's ITT?
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By sonarrat
the real Armstrong

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

DA74 wrote:

vcsparky wrote:
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By sonarrat
Looking for a World Class Cyclist for $$$

Yes, Mr. Hamilton or Mr. Landis would be perfect candidates for this
race. How does one go about contacting these guys? I can't seem...
Forum: Racing September 17th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By sonarrat
Discovery wins!

Gary wrote:

Teams classification

1 Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team 243.36.42

Egoi won the mountains, too. I don't know what Disco saw in him when he
was riding for E-E, but their hunch...
Forum: Racing September 17th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By sonarrat
department of useless trivia

Gary wrote:
The first and second place finishers in this year's Vuelta have the same
initials!

And we have two Kazakhs on the podium. The only other time any Kazakh
has reached a GT podium...
Forum: Racing September 14th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By sonarrat
Thomas

Kenny wrote:
Frank Drackman schreef:

"Sonarrat" wrote in message

Andre wrote:

Forum: Racing September 14th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By sonarrat
Thomas

Andre wrote:

Is Tom Danielson the next great American hope? He's been improving as
La Vuelta goes on.

Andre

Lance certainly seemed to think so. Realistically, though, he's the
best...
Forum: Racing September 14th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By sonarrat
Belgian men's teams announced

Kenny wrote:
Sonarrat schreef:

Andre wrote:

I'm surprised they left off Steegmans.

Wim Van Huffel, too.
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By sonarrat
Belgian men's teams announced

Michael Press wrote:

In article ,
Sonarrat wrote:

Andre wrote:

I'm surprised they left off Steegmans.
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Andre wrote:

I'm surprised they left off Steegmans.

Wim Van Huffel, too.
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By sonarrat
Jeff Jones (Austrian Road Monster)

Joe King wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/sep06/journoworlds06/Immagine219

Jeff:

Who are the journalist on your left and right?

Joe
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By sonarrat
Alessandro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
" wrote:

wrote:

John...
Forum: Racing September 12th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By sonarrat
Alessandro

Donald Munro wrote:
Andre wrote:

After the finish in Almussafes, Petacchi slammed his right fist into
the team bus, out of anger and frustration because he got fenced in the
sprint...
Forum: Racing September 9th 06, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By sonarrat
Inspiration for all us fatties

ilan wrote:
Sonarrat wrote:

wrote:

Todays stage winner Martinez:

"I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
team helped me...
Forum: Racing September 7th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Todays stage winner Martinez:

"I arrived at the California training camp 10 kilos too heavy, but the
team helped me get into shape and helped me learn...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 116