Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dpc
Forum: Racing April 30th 10, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By dpc
The Hippodrome in Paris Sucks - The Fatty Master Travelogue

"Mike Jacoubowsky" writes:

I am clueless regarding French grammar. I can read it OK if there's
contextual help (something where I generally know what it's about),
and...
Forum: Racing January 26th 10, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By dpc
running cycling

" writes:

On Jan 25, 3:34Â*pm, Michael Press wrote:
Â*"William R. Mattil" wrote:

Michael Press...
Forum: Racing January 24th 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 92
Posted By dpc
Astana's voluntary radio ban

Bob Schwartz writes:

KurganGringioni wrote:
"dpc" wrote in message ...
Bob Schwartz...
Forum: Racing January 24th 10, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By dpc
Mountain Biking

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

If you get a chance...
Forum: Racing January 24th 10, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 92
Posted By dpc
Astana's voluntary radio ban

Bob Schwartz writes:

KurganGringioni wrote:
"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message
Forum: Racing January 4th 10, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 217
Posted By dpc
300k+ a year

Bob Schwartz writes:

Fred Fredburger wrote:
You don't blend in?

You start a thread every six months that makes YOU the main
attraction here. There's...
Forum: Racing December 10th 09, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 53
Posted By dpc
Questioning

Brad Anders writes:

On Dec 9, 11:18Â*am, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
Why is it that so many people post here who aren't...
Forum: Racing December 1st 09, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 83
Posted By dpc
Carbon Frames

Howard Kveck writes:

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

"--D-y" ...
Forum: Racing October 19th 09, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By dpc
Chris Horner is fixin' to kick some ass.

"Mike Jacoubowsky" writes:

The thing about Chris is, you believe it. He's never, ever given us
reason not to. He's one of a kind.

that's why bob would call me a fan...
Forum: Racing October 18th 09, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By dpc
Chris Horner is fixin' to kick some ass.

Bob Schwartz writes:

bar wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:16 pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
bar wrote:
On Oct 17, 4:12 pm,...
Forum: Racing October 12th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By dpc
Another funky UCI mandate

KG writes:

On Oct 11, 3:22Â*pm, Scott wrote:
First they ban radios, now they're banning 'artificial' sand pits in
'cross races....
Forum: Racing October 10th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By dpc
Trains

"Robert Chung" writes:

Thank god the IOC put Obama in his place by rejecting Chicago. Man, was that
a slap in the face or what? The guy has obviously lost all...
Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By dpc
"No confidence" vote at Silence Lotto?

KG writes:

maroon,

He got very lucky.

Cancellara and Valverde allowed that gap to open up, daring each other
to go chase it. The other guys just watched them.

both...
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By dpc
Pageboy

" writes:

Despite spending a zillion posts trying to teach the r.b.tech crowd
that it can actually make a difference in a hilly race to take a pound
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By dpc
Pageboy

" writes:

People don't use tubulars in cyclocross because of a
"tiny difference in acceleration." If you weren't so
confident in your own towering...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By dpc
Pageboy

"Tom Kunich" writes:

"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote in message
On Sep...
Forum: Racing September 24th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By dpc
Cancellara, Larsson, Martin (was: [OT] Cancellara wins ChM time trial)

---
The only grace we can ever have is the grace we imagine. If we can't see
it, we won't have it. - Toni Morrison
Forum: Racing August 29th 09, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By dpc
Dutch Time Trial Champs 2009

Ryan Cousineau writes: