Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave
Forum: Racing February 23rd 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 73
Posted By Dave
Fabian Cancellara

Andre wrote:
On Feb 23, 12:56 pm, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote:
"Andre" wrote in message

Forum: Racing February 22nd 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave
The last time Jason Waddell will ever be mentioned here......

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
On Feb 21, 5:00 pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 21, 4:57 am, wrote:

Sharper Image files for...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave
The Case of the Disappearing George

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Casey Kerrigan" wrote in...
Forum: Racing February 22nd 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave
The Case of the Disappearing George

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Casey Kerrigan" wrote in message
In article , Tom Kunich
Forum: Racing February 21st 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave
Mario "The Fusion" Cipollini

Bob Schwartz wrote:
WeaselPoopPower wrote:
I tell ya who's got some Fusion going on, it's a 41 year old sprinter
who hadn't raced in three years finishing TOC's hardest stage 63rd of
Forum: Racing February 19th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave
Photos from today's finish in Santa Rosa

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , "aeiouy"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Forum: Racing February 19th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave
Photos from today's finish in Santa Rosa

Michael Baldwin wrote:
Thanks for sharing. More Stages to follow?

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Unlikely. I live near SR but tomorrow it will probably be cold and wet
at the start. I...
Forum: Racing February 19th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave
Photos from today's finish in Santa Rosa

lil'Mcgraw wrote:
The commentators made a big deal out of the fact that Cipo was riding his
own brand of bike. Was it just a re-badged deRosa? What did it look like up
close?
Thanks,
Forum: Racing February 19th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave
Photos from today's finish in Santa Rosa

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
On Feb 18, 6:01 pm, Dave wrote:
It was cloudy and cold for most of the day, but still worth the effort.
I got there in time to see the...
Forum: Racing February 19th 08, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave
Photos from today's finish in Santa Rosa

It was cloudy and cold for most of the day, but still worth the effort.
I got there in time to see the end of the women's race and stayed for
the finish of the men's. Lot's of fun. The photos...
Forum: Racing February 17th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Dave
rock racing drama

wrote:
dumbasses,

this pre-cali rock racing drama is making me giddy.

super dumbass,

It's really pretty simple. Rock Racing isn't about silly bicycle
racing, it's...
Forum: Racing February 12th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave
new triathlon training blog

TriAdmin wrote:
Greetings:

I have started a nice triathlon training blog and would very mcuh like you
to visit and let me know your thoughts. What do you want to see more of?
Let me...
Forum: Racing February 9th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave
Cyclist loses suit against fellow rider

crash on group ride...

article by Dr. Jones over at BikeRadar

http://tinyurl.com/3c536e

Nice to see there is some sanity in this crazy world.

/dave
Forum: Racing February 6th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Dave
Lance throws hissy fit

http://austinist.com/2008/02/04/lance_throws_hi.php

/d
Forum: Racing February 5th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave
Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

Davey Crockett wrote:
Dave a écrit profondement:

| Davey Crockett wrote:
| Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:
|
| It is:
|
| _National Security and Homeland Security...
Forum: Racing February 5th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Davey Crockett wrote:
Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

It is:

_National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive_

Forum: General February 5th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 200
Posted By Dave
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

Marz wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:43 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

Very sad. Sad for his family, sad for the cycling community and sad
that...
Forum: Racing February 5th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 212
Posted By Dave
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

Marz wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:43 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

Very sad. Sad for his family, sad for the cycling community and sad
that...
Forum: Techniques February 5th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 196
Posted By Dave
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

Marz wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:43 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

Very sad. Sad for his family, sad for the cycling community and sad
that...
Forum: Racing February 5th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave
Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

Davey Crockett wrote:

In addition, legislation signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the
event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control
over the government and the...
Forum: Racing February 3rd 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave
Broke Back Tug-O-War??????

HC wrote:
http://www.ngc-otc.com:80/DSC_7107.JPG

white shorts too...
Forum: Racing January 30th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 141
Posted By Dave
Taylor Phinney Article

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
Lots of noise:

Ryan, if you can't understand...
Forum: Racing January 29th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 37
Posted By Dave
floating pedal myth DEBUNKED

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Dave wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/13978.0.html

The upshot of his research skewered two rather sacred beliefs...
Forum: Racing January 29th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/13978.0.html

The upshot of his research skewered two rather sacred beliefs of cycling
fitters. One of his conclusions is...
Forum: Racing January 17th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 295
Posted By Dave
OT Is anyone really surprised?

William Asher wrote:

Last post on this since I have lost interest and I don't care if you
understand what I am saying anymore.

Thank you! Now I finally understand why I post so little. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26