Bicycle riddle by Frank Krygowski[_2_]
Bicycle riddle: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/math/a26652/riddle-of-the-week-28-the-bicycle-killer/ - Frank Krygowski
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post
19 233 Techniques
Noticeable difference on steep hill 20.3 vs 25.3 gear inches? by Sir Ridesalot
So what do you people think? On a steep hill would there be a noticeable difference between 20.3 gear inches and 25.3 gear inches? Cheers
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post
44 412 Techniques
300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered by Bod[_5_]
A cycling enthusiast has uncovered nearly 300 miles of hidden cycle paths that were built in the 1930s. Carlton Reed discovered these forgotten cycle paths...
by The Peeler[_8_] Go to last post
160 781 UK
Are CF frames really safe? by [email protected]
With the price of a complete CF bicycle now approaching $1,000, one is tempted to buy one; however, I keep hearing stories about forks collapsing unexpectedly...
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
153 773 Techniques
Two wheels isn't enough by James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
The laws of physics require four wheels for a vehicle to stay upright: https://youtu.be/Yg7iqLwX0JY -- Loose or missing nuts. Spank the monkey (Y/N)?
8 110 UK
Littering cyclists are their own worst enemy by [email protected]
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/englands-motorways-get-spring-clean It cost the taxpayer £6million to clear up the litter dropped by cyclists on our...
8 200 UK
Giro d'Italia, stage 21 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 21 : May 28, 2017 Monza - Milan (ITT) 29.3 km 1 Jos Van Emden (Ned) Team LottoNl-Jumbo ...
Yesterday 09:33 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 20 Racing
Electra Amsterdam Royal8 - dynamo front hub? by Jay[_2_]
OK, guys, this is really it. I need to spend my tax return this week, even before I get it. My only remaining concern is the headlight system, which uses an...
by sms Go to last post
36 2,202 Techniques
Bike lights and Brexit by [email protected]
Bicycle lights have to comply to BS6102/3 AFAIK, or an equivalent from a member European state. I use German lights. Will they still be legal after Brexit?