Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 24th 15, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Very Expensive to Buy a Recumbent in Canada - read.905.ew

On Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 6:33:52 PM UTC-4, 21trumpets wrote:
I really would like to ride a recumbent bicycle. I've only seen one,
ever, in my life. It was red, and went by so fast I didn't...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 24th 15, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for insight on a low racer

I have an Infinity recumbent I bought back in the late 80's. Love it. I've been looking to buy a low race recumbent. Performer X low-s, M5 CrMo or Optima Baron. Would like some insight info. Any...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2