Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Liebermann
Forum: Techniques April 7th 17, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 91
Posted By Robert Liebermann
Cartridge bottom brackets

I recommend the Tange LN-3922 BB. Made in Japan (unlike Shimanos), high quality, almost suspiciously cheap, good looking, and comes in many widths. I've got it on several bikes; I used to buy Phils...
Forum: Techniques June 8th 16, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By Robert Liebermann
removing rust from bikes and guns

Shoot the bikes and ride the guns more often, that way they won't have time sit still and rust!
Forum: Techniques June 8th 16, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Robert Liebermann
You too envy Europe?

I envy European countries because most take democracy, civil society and culture seriously, while the US has been dumbed-down to regard as 'not entertaining enough' and are about to quite likely slip...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3